Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

One of the greatest videos in the universe...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Stencil, hi, I'm Pete from planet earth etc etc etc .... I think your spell-check or maybe even your brain has had a malfunction of some kind because I seriously cannot make any sense of your post .... I am guessing it's not in code which only leaves the possibility you are a resident of Numptyland and the post is written in Numpty.
Either way, can you please either rephrase your post [in English if poss] or alternatively explain it to us mere earthlings [once again, in English if poss] ... we all await with baited breath ..

Reactions: renie

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I asked Lemon to read that post, as I said I may have had a malfunction of my own as I couldn't make seance of it :)

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
If I could thank you more than once for this, I would.

Reactions: upzii

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
If I could thank you more than once for this, I would.

Reactions: Cook$