The Home Of European Paintball

one on one'z

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by size 6 feet
robbo was the god of one on ones and also phil ham nowadays anyones guess.there you go the nppspl millienium open woodlandland hyper air ball worlds number one, one on one baller tourney coming to a site near you:D ;) :D
Size 6 feet, I will tell ya one thing (putting whatever pride I got left on the back shelf) even at my very best (whenever that was) I would have been nowhere near as good as the least proficient player (whoever that is) on Nexus if it came down to a one on one with them.

I won quite a few 'one on one' tournaments in my time and I can honestly say, every single one of the guys on my team would have taken me to the cleaners in a heartbeat.
The game has changed soo much and we are now dealing with athletes rather than whatever I was supposed to be at that time.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by ANDY-501
I think you hit the nail on the head with this comment there are loads of great ballers in this country who are, as yet, unheard of but could quite easily mix it with a lot of the so called 'top' players.
Really?, and what basis have you for making such a claim other than fanciful whimsy?

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by Robbo
Really?, and what basis have you for making such a claim other than fanciful whimsy?
Andy pete has a point. we do have alot of talent that hasnt been seen yet but will be seen in the future by the likes of pete and other top coaches.

but its then petes job to make them great players such as tommy gun, Jamie, bowen, Mak and many more

u cant just have a player born a superstar but they can be born with a huge amount of talent ready to be moulded into one.:)

my 2 cence:)