Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Online Paintball Guide from a Parent for Parents

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
My son was the same at 14 and I got him one for Xmas I agree with it and it's the best thing I did it gets them off the xbox lol and keeps them fit

He's wanting ego 08 now does anyone know if they are good apparently are

And also why will it not let me reply to a post on the for sale pages

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
My son was the same at 14 and I got him one for Xmas I agree with it and it's the best thing I did it gets them off the xbox lol and keeps them fit

Because there be scammers on this here internet, so we have a few rules in place to try to stop them. One of the new rules is that we ask for 20 constructive posts from each user before they are allowed classifieds access.

Also, I tidied up your posts. If you have anything further to add to a post, you can just edit the one you created and add what you need. Rather than make 3 posts with one line in each.

Reactions: Nickypashley

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
Thanks for this info I'm no good at this sort of thing I should really leave it to my son but want to get him a paintball gun for Xmas as a surprise. So do I just stick to this newbie page for the moment then and what sort of things do I post or is it just to chat to people

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013

Sorry so I should reply back on this post maybe I shouldn't be on here I'm useless

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
No sir, you are more than welcome here. Just chat to me a little on this thread, and you'll get your 20 in no time mate.

Have you played paintball yourself?
You are so kind and no I've not played myself it's my son that plays and I don't think he would take kindly to his mum playing it with him I don't know if I would dare he has come home with bruises all over from it ha. Do you think I should give it a try if I dare that is

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
of course you should give it a go! Its a lot of fun :) one of the first times i ever went to play, my friends mum came with us, got stuck in, shot me a few times and loved it!

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Just if any parents do read this, Im 14 and I was 0% backed to starting paintball, My parents said I was an idiot for wanting to spend all my money on a paintball gun (even if it's not the best!) but after argument after argument, I was lucky enough to get one, half a year later my mom thinks It's great what I do and the fact we've got a team together and do something together, it takes time and proof to get into the sport backed by parents, It takes a fair amount of trust!
The struggle my man! the hard jobn of trying to convince your parents...could be in politics the amount of bull**** i said to get them to fund me starting

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
You are so kind and no I've not played myself it's my son that plays and I don't think he would take kindly to his mum playing it with him I don't know if I would dare he has come home with bruises all over from it ha. Do you think I should give it a try if I dare that is
Go for it - however you'll have to decide for yourself if your realy up for it

For your son it could go either way:
embarrassment (but that's a parents job)
Coolest mother in town - and he has a willing playing partner ready to travel

Try paintball and you get the experience and find out what he gets from it, you may find yourself a regular or you find it's not for you
You wont be the first female paintballer

I blackmailed a friend into finally trying paintball with her son at a site open day (.50 calibre junior play)
I knew it wouldn't be for her, but she can now say she tried

It's not compulsory to get covered in bruises:
Don't be the person who runs straight at everyone
Wear loose fitting clothing to reduce impact
Ask the site about padded body armour if your concerned

If you are scared and hide at the back it will hurt
If you get the adrenaline going and get involved, it will still hurt! But you realise its not much pain and it's only the impact that hurts, and it goes away

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
Ha ha I love your reply I may just try give it a go one time after all I haven't got anything to loose lets hope I'm the coolest mother in town ha thanks for the info