Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Online shopping

my m8 said get to know someone on a yankee airforce base in the uk really well as they can get stuff through really easily(being u.s. forces mail and not international mail).
does this work?
if so does that mean they can ignore the import duties and vat as the base is u.s. land.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I wouldn't have thought that anything being shipped to a UK, US Air Force base would have anyproblems - as long as it's being shipped from an air force base in the states.

You gotta be careful, cos if it's regular mail from the states going to an Airforce base in the UK you can bet your mama that the security is going to be like Fort Knox and they'll open every outsider package - but if, on the other hand it's being shipped from a fellow air force base in the states to a base in the UK and flown by the US Forces mail then I'm sure it'll get through. Especially if it's labelled as a gift for someone on the uk base. If they don't open it, they definitely won't tax it and they can just hand it off to you once it arrives.

Now all ya gotta do is get someone in the forces in the states to mail it via US Forces mail to a bloke in the forces over here! Piece o' cake!!

I know that there are a couple of guys on the forums who are US Military blokes stationed over here (in the UK). It might be worth checking with them - I can't remember who they are though. Good Luck :D