Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Open Sup'air training date for November

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
Hi all. Just to let you know the final open Sup'air Training date for 2013 at URBAN PAINTBALL BASSETLAW is on Sunday 10th November. Cost is just £10.00 per head, with paint either BYO or £25.00 per box of Sterling Shield.
Depending on numbers, we'll play a range of 3v3 and 5v5 games plus drills and anything else you wish to try.
If you want to join us for the day, either pm me on here or join our facebok group: urbanpaintballbassetlaw

Don't forget to check out our 2014 tournament dates!Untitled1.jpg

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
UK Masters 3 man event is on Sunday 17th November at Uttoxeter. It's always a good event to play, so why not join us at our open training session on the 10th, the week before to sharpen your skills?

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Hi Mate, where is the field? Would you be able to provide a postcode for me to figure out traveling distance please?

Also do you have many complete noobies come over and play? I have all my own kit and that and play woodsball alot but have been looking into trying abit of sup air without actually signing up for a team right now. I have a couple mates that are in the same boat also

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
Hi there. post code is DN22 7NJ. we're in Retford , North Nottingamshire. most guys who come to the open sessions are guys like you, who either have not played tourney for a long time, have a little / no experience or want to give it a go, so its very informal and fun to play. the more serious guys will just hire a court for their team to train on

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Ah ok so would be a couple hours drive for me then.

And right ok so if I came with a couple of other guys would we be able to play together with others who are pretty new to the sport or what? I don't really understand how it works

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
yes you could be a 'team' for the day and /or keep swapping round with others during the day, its all informal. depending on numbers on the day, we'd run some drills (breakouts/shooting lanes/snap shooting etc) and play some games from 1v1 to 5v5. its about having fun rather than being serious about things. why not watch some videos on youtube, you should fine some of the millennium masters to give you some idea of what its all about. hopefully you'd become a convert to tourney paintball! hope that helps

Aug 11, 2013
North Nottinghamshire
Just checked the weather for Sunday, its sunny, no rain and light winds, so it should be a good day, cant wait!
numbers confirmed attending seem to be growing too, so thanks to everyone who has so far supported our new site, but as always, the more the merrier! we're not perfect, but we're getting there .... SEE YOU SUNDAY!