Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opinions on Spyder Shutter

gunnerson

Hooray for boobies!
Hey, I've been playing paintball now for a year, and I want to get a different gun. I've got a Stingray II now, and I want to upgrade to a gun with a little more quality. My Stingray is a clunky piece of ****. I was wondering if anyone had some opinions of this gun. Is it durable? That's probably my main concern. Also, are there any guns that are similiar but lower priced or better value? And don't tell me about that "Get a Cocker!" ****, because I don't have that kind of money.

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Hi,

I just bought a second hand shutter from the US. I played with it today. It isnt stock - it has a 10" CP Chrome barrel and a palmer stabiliser reg. I was very chuffed. I touched nothing on the gun, and it chronoed at 259-261. Wow. It shoots really nicely with the barrel using diablo blaze. Its not anywhere near as quiet as a a shocker etc but then you cant really expect it to be. Overall I felt really chuffed and happy with the marker. Though I do suggest if u buy one new gat a new barrel that matches the paint you use.

Tom

PS I'm sorry if this seems a bit disjointed but I'm a bit drunk (post game social)

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
just say 1 thing, piranhas can take nearly ne upgrade of spyders, there virtually the same m8ke ,how much r u looking to spend on a marker,` if u by a brend new marker for about 250-350 y dont u get a second hand shocker, or mag, autococker, etc with almost evrything on it? i am buying a 2nd hand shocker for 350 and it has evrything on it, 1.1 bottle, 12v hoppe, 3 barrels, etc, have alook round, ur bound to find a cheap 2nd tourne gun...

bartmanmark

Aug 31, 2001
north yorkshire
Visit site
hi
i had a spider shutter and one of our guys is still using one, if you want a cheap marker thats reliable, then its perfectly good, may not be fast or as accurate as more expensive markers though you have to try different paint and barrels but never the less perfectly good
ps i have now changed to an STO autococker (v.sweet)

team trigger happy....

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Shutter Rox!

hehehe...well, i've had a shutter for about 6 months now its a great gun. I got a J&J 14" on it and its amazing, its broke about 4 balls on me ever very very impressed. My mates use Impulses and i can get just as much range on my shutter. I love my shutter, but due to more and more of my close friends getting better guns i feel i am forced to upgrade. So i am selling my Shutter.

-Red Paintjob (Standard)
-14" J&J Cer' Barrel (+stock barrel)
-Dye Grips
-200VL Hopper
-20oz CO2 Can'

Make me an offer,

Neil

(also looking for decent torny guns £300+)