Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opinions?

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Uh, could any of you give your views on this marker I am considering. I would be getting it second hand:

Pro Teams Micromag
Matt Black Anodized Body
Smart Parts Barrel
Hurricane 8 hole Valve
Original A.I.R valve
Nitro Duck Tuff Skin Air System

:confused:

I must admit I don't know if it is a good idea or not. I am hoping to jump into tournament games having played for a year now.

THanks for any help I get.

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
Seems alright the only problem would be the "8 hole" mod, I dont think they actually improve the performance of a A.I.R. valve that much.

Also you might want to get mask, pod pack, gloves, shirt etc first before getting a gun? If you've got all the if you had some left over money from buying this mag you could by a ReTro Valve, it'll give you the ROF of a RT Mag, and no drop-off. A AGD Intelliframe, would also be a good investment, hooks up to a 12v Hopper, and its a double trigger.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
8 hole mod is not necessary at all. Retro valve is highly preferable, particularly if you're going all out with the rest, not the least of which is the micro body. Tuff skin bottles are good but they add extra weight (slight but noticeable)--what is more important is what reg you get, like either the Mini3, SS4500, or the Mega (which I haven't seen in action personally yet). No matter which nitro you get, GET A COVER ON THE BOTTLE. At very least use a sock. Lok Soks are sufficient if you play on grass fields that are well tended, otherwise I would suggest a full neoprene cover.

Smart Parts barrels are accurate, but expensive, gas gulping, and a pain to keep clean. I personally would recommend exploring other options for a barrel.