Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavrok

May 22, 2009
Solihull
Boiler suit? Bright orange or stripped white style prison suits maybe.

Special paint screams powder balls at me, hence boiler suits maybe? Hope no one has asthma if it is.

I'm personally surprised how he gets away with all his copyright infringement using the pictures and game names he does for his own financial gain.

John Cunning

Sep 24, 2015
Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows never to run an event on floors that have been painted or polished. Paint is not water and it reacts to surfaces differently e.g. something that not slippery when water is applied maybe slippery when paint is. If he was a 1/2 decent events organiser he would know that.

Look at what happened at the mall game in Reading. More like dancing on ice than a paintball game.

He states that 150 players are going... So that's 150,000 balls in total. If he's gone down the powder ball root then there will be some very upset players not matter the fps and boiler suit means they don't have that much protection.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
It means he minimises clean up , its packaged to suggest its to make it a more strategic experience but I think it's fair to say looking at the pack that it just means as a player your getting 'f'd up the a' and paying a lot for the privilege ....cracking venue though ...shame no-one else will get to use it after.

But that's just the opinion of a nasty p8ntabller mod who is of course bias and has it in for Shoreline 'cause that's what I'm told to do at induction..

Status
Not open for further replies.