Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwollenBallz

Aug 12, 2015
So, he stiffs someone for $61,000 and has the sheer cheek to sell gear to could possibly be part of that $61k? What a twat.

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
Don't know who this guy is but he has waded in with this.
Tom OrsomtoUWL UK
1 hr ·
Im one of the old farts who recently started playing again after a long time out from the game. I sit and read all this **** that goes on the internet about shoreline and barnett did this or barnett did that. Its quite entertaining to read but like most people I don’t really care as long as I get a good day for my money when I turn up at uwl.
Im too old to get involved and don’t need the hassle which is why I made this account but ive read more stuff this morning on p8nt tha...t has annoyed me. Most of us all thought robbo was a prick back in the day, a legend in his own mind and most of us old farts still think the same of him now. The fact that robbos own brother Mel pays barnett to play in uwl probably tells you what his own family think of him. But whats really got me annoyed is the hypocrisy. So Im going to give you some ammunition to fight back with tim.
Robbo has made a big deal out of two things. One is that you are a director of lots of different companies which he says makes you dodgy and the other thing is that you closed a company which may or may not have owed someone money. So he probably would not want people knowing that he was a director of 4 different companies himself. But here is the killer for you son, two of robbos companies were compulsory liquidated because they owed so much money! In fact, he never paid those debts off and still owes it to this day to multiple people.
I don’t like seeing bullying and seeing someone causing grief when they have done much worse themselves and keep it a secret is cowardly. Maybe this will make people who read this stuff see it for what it is which is bull**** politics. Paintball has always been the same. Its one of the reasons I stopped playing in the first place. It was uwl which got me back playing again and seeing the same people pulling the same **** years later just ****in annoys me.
robbo is listed as a director of these four companies. Two of them owe lots of money and those debts are still outstanding.

1 Caltech Engineering & Mouldings Ltd - compulsory liquidated at the high court with debts still outstanding

2 Caltech Engineering Ltd - compulsory liquidated at the high court with debts still outstanding

3 Fab Tek Ltd - company closed

4 He is a director of another company who's name has been removed - company closed

Before being all high and mighty about others maybe robbo should be more honest about his own skeletons. I don't like bullys. he should do the same as the rest of us oldies and either come back and play for a laugh or get lost and leave the kids carry the game on in their own way instead of poking his nose in.

Reactions: longdeath

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Spot the difference:
  • Shutting down a few companies unrelated to paintball 20ish years ago
  • Shutting down a company within the last few months that owes thousands to a variety of paintball companies including former business partners while continuing to represent them and sell their product.
Hmm, I wonder which is actually relevant to the well-being of this industry....

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Lol, that's a bit of a twisty one to be honest!! Pete's brother played with someone at a barnett event therefore Pete's brother doesn't like him??

This guy has made a facebook account just to post something about a fabrication company Pete folded 21 years ago.......... Someone's really digging and grasping at straws there. On a brand new Facebook account. With this as a profile pic. Not even slightly suspicious....

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: oneijim

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Robbo will know doubt be writing a reaponae to the above anyway but here are the none-sequetor arguments from that post:
- Pete's bro payed/pays barnet to pay in the uwl, therefore barnett hasnt screwed over gino and multiple business partners and family?
- Pete cpmes off brash and people thought he was a prick 'back in the day' and still do now,therefore barnett hasnt screwed over gino and multiple business partners and family?
- Pete was a named director of 4 companies, therefore barnett hasnt screwed over gino and multiple business partners and family?
- Pete has previously had issues and misgivings reaulting in liquidation of companies, (the reasons of being unknown), therefore barnett hasnt screwed over gino and multiple business partners and family?

None of these things are a reason, excuse or even validation to what TB has done to numerous people and the sport.
Yes, not everyone is daz white pure, but there is a difference between 4 companies folded 20 yeara ago and 5-6 currently active ones opening and folding all the time for the exact same business to continue to run...
It seems the logic here is:
"But MuuUuuuuum, he did it tooo, so its ok, can I go outside and play now"

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
In the interest of full disclosure before this heinous act is unearthed by another brave/anonymous super sleuth, I'd like to reveal that I was once told to stand in the corner of the classroom for knocking over someone else's Lego when I was 5. Clearly that completely invalidates any concerns I have about the morality of Shoreline and its owner, I can only apologise to everyone and beg forgiveness.

oneijim

Never has been!
May 3, 2011
The dirty south
Even if you forget the whole Valken thing, that has only been the last 10 or so pages. The previous 140 covering the rest of Tim's behaviour. To much there to ignore but some people don't want to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.