Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
There's a certain sense of justice concerning the sum of 61,000 though I fear that amount will reverberate in barnett's ears for a long time to come because he will be losing a lot more than that.
Of course, he will blame others for his ensuing demise but somewhere in the deep recesses of his fuhk'd up head, he'll know the truth, he just won't like what he sees.

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Well the SAO game is this weekend, so will be interesting to see what the fallout/ feedback about that will be.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Someone who's directly involved in this sorry barnett saga sent me the following pic - I think he's got an artist on his staff or at least he's commissioned this following caricature [This is not some random pic, it really was custom drawn] - in fact, he sent me over several of these type pics but this was the most recent one I received this morning - from what I've heard, barnett does like a shot of gin.
I think others who have met barnett and been around him will be able to tell if the drawing is a good likeness in terms of resemblance and behaviour - apparently, a picture paints a thousand words and on that note, I shall say no more:-

barnett.JPG

Reactions: Biscuit

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Actually, Jay, I was gutted when it happened to me but on the other hand it was a relief not to have that responsibility anymore - I had to pay my employees every month but unfortunately a lot of the companies I did work for preferred to pay anywhere from 2 to 4 months in arrears which inevitably ended up strangling the smaller companies; we couldn't make them pay us on time because they'd just go somewhere else, and we were fuhk'd either way, it was always just a matter of time but that's what it was like back in the 90s for small businesses especially small engineering businesses.

Reactions: Biscuit

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
It only happens less now since the rules changed and the tax man doesn't count as a secure creditor anymore - before that it was their default approach to wind up companies over unpaid tax / VAT and screw unsecured creditors over.

Status
Not open for further replies.