Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
That post on the UWL FB page raises the question; why the fuhk post something like that and then take it down?
It obviously originated from barnett in the sense he posted it or got one of his haemorrhoids to, but if he went to all the trouble of researching it and then putting it up there, why the fuhk take it down????
It just makes no sense to me .... it makes him look even more foolish .... is he not thinking things through now and just reacting??
Answers on a postcard please ...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jim, and so it seems cambo wasn't as innocent and independent as he made out but it only proves what we suspected anyway - It's just nice to have things confirmed I suppose.
The paintball awards has now been exposed as nothing more than a self-indulgent piss up designed to further barnett's interests and ego.
And what did cambo do?
Exactly the same as what sables does - absolutely sweet fuhk all !!

Guilty by association, guilty by design, guilty by default.
And so what are we left with?
The Three Amigos, bum-buddies extraordinaire, a tripartite arrangement of three low-lifes seemingly hell-bent on maintaining barnett's interests being upheld.

It's bad enough we have an individual like barnett in our midst but to have two of his acolytes as a supporting act is somewhat galling.

Put all three in one corner of a ring / cage and I'll gladly entertain all of them, I'm not for one second trying to pretend I'm some sort of hard-nut but I'd just love to have the opportunity of meeting all of them in the middle.

I'm damned sure people would pay good money to see that and it could be winner take all - I'd donate the money (if I won) to GOSH - and barnett would donate the money (if they won) to himself.

If there's a God in heaven, please adorn the Three Amigos with at least one pair of bollox and get them to accept the challenge.

Reactions: gambo47

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
That post on the UWL FB page raises the question; why the fuhk post something like that and then take it down?
It obviously originated from barnett in the sense he posted it or got one of his haemorrhoids to, but if he went to all the trouble of researching it and then putting it up there, why the fuhk take it down????
It just makes no sense to me .... it makes him look even more foolish .... is he not thinking things through now and just reacting??
Answers on a postcard please ...
the post was taken down at barnets request by the original poster.
It certainly wasn't one of his cronies, I questioned the original poster on the inclusion of your brother John and the relevance of the whole post, Barnet then said he hadn't asked for help in any way and would like the op to take down the post or he would do it the next day.
Not sticking up for him , just reporting the facts.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Steve, the words 'facts' and 'barnett' aren't good bedfellows especially when you consider the amount of bullsh!t, bollocks, lies, exaggeration and deception he has indulged in .... you are not reporting 'facts' - you are reporting what barnett told you, and if you wish to interpret it as fact then that's your prerogative - personally, I prefer to rely on my experience of him in the past years.
I'm pretty sure that barnett indulged in many 'facts' when explaining to Gino why he was screwing him for 61 grand or to Simon when he was telling him why he wasn't gonna pay over 21 grand etc etc .... bottom line is, barnett has lied to so many people, so many times, I find it difficult to understand how the fuhk you can believe anything that comes out of barnett's mouth or keyboard.
Just sayin' .... :/

Silent Bob

Sep 17, 2015
Will just leave this here...View attachment 48509
I'm sorry that this is only an advert for SoA2 and not a prediction about events pending.
I only hope that no paint is fired in SoA2, as I was at 'The MALL' and we were lucky not to have any broken bones...
This is a clusterf**k waiting to happen....
I hope I am wrong and every player comes back in one piece.

Last edited:
Reactions: H

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
the post was taken down at barnets request by the original poster.
It certainly wasn't one of his cronies, I questioned the original poster on the inclusion of your brother John and the relevance of the whole post, Barnet then said he hadn't asked for help in any way and would like the op to take down the post or he would do it the next day.
Not sticking up for him , just reporting the facts.
On the assumption that TB did make the request to remove it, he probably realised that the post did his cause more harm than good by acknowledging the truth that he runs and shuts multiple companies as 'standard business admin' and also does not directly deny that he owes $61,000.00. It enforces that TB HAS done these things, and is simply trying to attack Robbo's reputation in some way of defense.

That and he probably doesnt want people jumping to Robbo's defense or putting more accusations his way rre. UWL etc. Especially on the UWL page.

Status
Not open for further replies.