Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneySings

Sep 25, 2015
I am sure Barnett said it was a 200 player cap. It wasn't sold out end of last week... and I doubt it was.
Anyone remember when his games sold out within minutes? Now he has a hard time selling out 1 week before the game!

I reckon it was a 200 player cap... so 200+ boiler suits made them cheaper... but he sold 100 tickets, so boiler suits were too expensive... so tshirts. But what about the 'larger' guys who can't fit in 2xl?

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
I've just seen this.

For those that done know I'm a fully qualified edged weapons instructor, obtained in Chicago from a federal prison tactics department.

What the hell is Dimwit thinking? Edged weapon training is always conducted with PPE, namely eye protection. A straight jab from even a rubber shank that meets the eye can blind. RAMS / HASWA Act completely ignored. After all this is only playing, but all I can see is edged weapon violent confrontation simulation.

TOP BLADE? WTF

I'd love to see his insurance and qualification to hold such an event.

Barnett is a compete ****ing dimwit who is putting gullible and naive people at RISK of INJURY.

When will people learn to steer clear of this complete moron.

Blackwing

Sep 7, 2015
...any kind of law suit maybe...or report to authority for negligent behaviour...?

Last edited:

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
And so he's a fully qualified weapons instructor and was trained in Chicago?
Hmmmm, right ....:/

Why is it I tend to doubt his assurance of being fully trained by federal authorities.
Maybe him being a lying scum-fhuk might go some way in explaining my disbelief but even so, he must be off his fuhkin rocker when encouraging a knife confrontation in a prison environment albeit with imitation knives.
It's an accident just waiting to happen in my book and barnett can ill afford any more disasters.

If the knives were made of marshmallow then it's maybe ok but anything less is gonna tempt fate.
It only takes one fuhk-up, one misjudgement or one temper tantrum to turn into a disaster.
I genuinely hope nothing happens but at the same time, it's not gonna come as much of a surprise if it all goes bandy.
Not that it defends the game, but @WarFighters was stating *they* were the one trained in Chicago etc, not TB.

also, I highly doubt there are any RAMS for this at all. not sure it constitute HSWA though, (assuming that is the Health and Safety at Work Act).

Revilo88

Oct 6, 2012
Anyone else clock what T-shirts have been dished out?

Muddy Mountain spares from the previous winter event...

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Whilst I acknowledge my posts about the SAO game above, I think this thread is starting to verge from the 'revealing of what TB is/ has done to the game and who he has screwed over' to a bitching thread about each event and looking for each and every small issue with them.

Personally, I think that gives more credence to the view that this thread is a TB haters thread, over a 'revealing of the truth' thread.

This isnt knocking what people have put, but small end of the wedge and all that.

Just saying.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
This... ^^^

picking on irrelevant minutiae of what happens at his games just drags this thread into triviality and allows it to be easily dismissed , he had a play 'Shanking' fight with marker pens ...looks like a laugh and you don't need a method statement to play ....stick to the big picture please

Reactions: rewind
Status
Not open for further replies.