Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
People like morph aren't really interested in any truth that contravenes their own agenda - they're not after clarification at all, they're looking for recognition, their fifteen minutes of p8ntballer.com notoriety.
Their lives must be so frikkin mundane and unrewarding that they resort to such trolling - for their amusement?
For notoriety?
For what exactly?

Don't people like morph realise that most see them as rather sad individuals who really do need to get out more - but maybe the outside world is the very reason they end up retreating from it only to seek validation/respect on forums like ours.
It's a strange world indeed .....

WarFighters

Aug 1, 2013
He came to WF once. 100% Shoreline Lover..

Getting him to Troll this thread, is that really the best they can do fffs? Pathetic cowards.

I hope you banned him now.

Eck011

Feb 18, 2011
Falkirk
Trouble is the super 6 was a great series, first year was great with everyone pulling together for the benefit of the sport, second year the cracks started to appear and by the 3rd year well i wont even go there it was all about milking the cash cow punters and to hell if the game was good or not. from each year there was very little change to the player pack as it was the same as year before, end of the day as an organiser what was there to do change the dates on the player pack and that was it the rest of the game was already there. If there was ever any proof needed look at what the feedback was on UKS it went to about 30 odd pages players sharing stories etc by the time the 3rd year was around anyone that made the slightest bit of criticism was damned to hell you were a hater and nothing but a keyboard warrior in fact you didnt even ball. Then the baller 2.0 was spouted if you turned up at one of the venues that had little facilities then you werent "Guerilla" enough. There will always be fanboys there whether it be subsidised game fees or paint my own personal view is he stuck by them and they are duty bound to stick by him till one or the other burns a bridge or circumstances dictate. When it does come tumbling down i wonder if any of those players will attend any other events or just fade from the game.

End of the day as has been said only one person to blame but he will never blame himself, what ever happened to the old phrase "the customer is always king " obv not in this case

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
I think that as soon as other event organisors look at running similarly 'cool sites' in a significantly more organised way, are honest and deliver on their promises the end will be well and truly nigh.
Who would these other event organisers be though, it wouldn't be any of the existing established organisers, they didn't do it before and aren't doing it now so why would they do it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.