The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
I can't quite believe that someone would use the holocaust in something like that. I like a decent Downfall parody video as much as the next man, unless of course the next man happens to be an anti-semite. Boggles the mind, what he was thinking?

Godwin's law proven yet again.

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
That Hitler video has been used a hundred times by various people with various captions... There's probably an app or website dedicated to it...

Not very professional from a business page though...

SwollenBallz

Aug 12, 2015
Judging by that video, it sounds as though Timbo has got his sights set on using venues currently in use by several airsoft companies.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
That Hitler video has been used a hundred times by various people with various captions... There's probably an app or website dedicated to it...

Not very professional from a business page though...
The video itself isn't a problem - Downfall parodies are usually pretty funny. There's just a really tasteless reference in the mock dialogue that has been added.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Yeah

My point was it's not really as serious as people are making out, but nevertheless it is unprofessional.
The point is its a parody news article about a parody video, poking fun at the fact that Shoreline do things like this but always **** it up somehow and make themselves look worse ...its really less funny when you have to explain it...not serious in the slightest .....

As I'm sure you realise the **** up is the reference to the Jews and the wonderful stray into Godwins Law.

Reactions: rewind

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
The point is its a parody news article about a parody video, poking fun at the fact that Shoreline do things like this but always **** it up somehow and make themselves look worse ...its really less funny when you have to explain it...not serious in the slightest .....

As I'm sure you realise the **** up is the reference to the Jews and the wonderful stray into Godwins Law.
I hadn't Watched the whole thing, just saw the
"we should have threw the Welsh in with the Jews " part...
Wow.
I take back my previous two posts, as you were gents.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No word from Tom Cole Yet?
Tom texted me day before yesterday, he's chasing down venues for the coming year for the NXL and will be sorting things out when he gets back home.
I'm gonna help him by identifying prospective promoters if the present one doesn't pan out.
Hopefully, Tommy's first choice will come good and I won't have to do a thing.
Tom will ultimately be taking the decision as to who's taking over but in the meantime if anyone has the appropriate experience and fancies the job, please let me know and I'll push it through to Tommy.
I don't mind doing the donkey work in pushing names forward but that's the only involvement I'm prepared to do.

I think we can now safely assume that barnett will not be promoting, nor having anything to do with the UWL. He's committing fraud by taking money in the name of the UWL, it's not his to represent.
If you are thinking about sending barnett money, then don't, if you've already sent money to barnett, hard frikkin luck, you've lost it, you were warned many times.
There's a saying that goes something like, ' A fool and his money are easily separated' .... I think that's quite appropriate in the circumstances.
Any ways guys, that's the state of things as it stands now ..... I'll keep you updated as soon as I get more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.