Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hi Sid, I need to get this right - barnett tried to sell some stolen gear on Facebook and when it was noticed, he quickly deleted the posts and banned the people who spotted it, that's what happened?

The only question that stands out for me is, what proof is there that it was stolen?
His actions in terms of deleting and banning are of course circumstantial evidence but I cannot believe he was either that stupid or that desperate for money ... please let me know re proof it was stolen.

Thanks Sid, and as Jay noted, 'good job' in screen-shotting the offending posts ..

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I don't think intelligence is too high with this one Robbo. He was/is selling an item that, according to Zak Frick (who seemingly has a good insight into it and by my reading was involved in the design/supply of said item) that was taken by tim at an event where it had been supplied.

The only reason he didn't have police involvement was that the item was not working.

My question posed to tim was to clarify if this was the same item as being described by Zak as tim claimed it was both his and working. By answering this simple question would have proved Zak wrong and helped his sale but rather than doing this he deleted my question and banned me. Somewhat a suspicious action to a simple question is it not?

The evidence is circumstantial but somewhat compelling when added to the vast majority of information already out there. I wonder what War Fighters make of it?

Last edited:

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
We need a statement from them really.
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't working, it is an ion after all, not famed for reliability. The post is still there to see, but all negative comments are deleted, shockingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.