Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .... A Warts an' all Exposé of Paintball's Very Own Megalomaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
Haha @Evil Rich it would have sold straight away before being noticed as being a bit dodgy. It would have been a tale of my daring escape from a prisoner of war camp in Vietnam...hmmm maybe I'll have a look in my kitbag for something to sell.

He sold it via pm Pete. I wonder did he actually sell it or just realise his error and say that to quickly end the thread, I wonder :rolleyes:

Reactions: Evil Rich

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Got it, thanks guys.
I'm having a 'blonde' day, if indeed that's even possible for someone with a bald head.
It does seem highly suspicious but surely he can't have really been that stupid, could he?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Maybe it's just me but it's not a surprise anymore when barnett is caught out. Honestly, I've become so used to seeing people come out with more revelations I've practically come to expect it. I expect more will come out too with more of the same.

Hopefully this thread stays top of the google results whenever someone searches for barnett/shoreline.

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
Just on a side note: I remember playing a tuesday night event at the NSPA in Darlington on a weekly basis called Fight Club, if someone was to use a name already used as a game that would be "not cool" would it?

Reactions: Evil Rich

Dexter

old skool!
Nov 3, 2008
funnily enough i can remember fight club being held at NSPA too, but how can that be when its a totally new format of game created by Snoreline?

Status
Not open for further replies.