When she came there,
The cupboard was bare,
And so the poor dog had none

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Seeing as barnett has no cash available to buy paint up-front, in my opinion, he now has these options open to him:-

a) Win EuroLottery tonight, the prize total is 22 million and so that'd just about be enough for what he needs the cash for.

b) Rob a bank - people like him ain't got the nuts for it ... And why risk that when he can screw his trading partners?

c) Get sables to buy the paint for him because he can't get credit anywhere but because everyone knows sables is barnett's partner in all this and who'd sell paint to him?

As I see it, there's only three options that I can think of:- jon payne could sell to sables even though he's been made aware of the situation; And then there's Powerball maybes, but I heard they are owed money by barnett.
However, that might not prove to be sufficient a deterrent if they ramped the price up and tried to get back at least some of the money owed via an increased premium price on the paint.
Lastly, there's Proball, a Dutch outfit but I don't know them or their ethical stance in this matter.

And so, he's not out of the woods yet it seems, I know where I'd put my money on but we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out.
I'm sure of one thing though, there'll be more surprises and ethical capitulations before this sorry tale turns its final page.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Proball is supplied by GI I think.
If not they are infringing on GI's IP, as Proball is a registered trademark of Zap, which is owned by GI.

Pedro could serve him. Pedro would want money up front. He's stung too many people to get caught in his own trap. lol

He also has the option of sourcing paint from any 3rd party who already has paint. He could offer to overpay after the event. Someone won't be able to resist. Greed wins out in the end, if you can place it in front of enough people...

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Someone who isn't banned should just ask the question, just a couple of hours ago shoreline fb page posted a link to the stargate website for ticket sales... Someone should just ask what paint is going to be at the event as it's event paint only according to the website...

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Proball is supplied by GI I think.
If not they are infringing on GI's IP, as Proball is a registered trademark of Zap, which is owned by GI.

Pedro could serve him. Pedro would want money up front. He's stung too many people to get caught in his own trap. lol

He also has the option of sourcing paint from any 3rd party who already has paint. He could offer to overpay after the event. Someone won't be able to resist. Greed wins out in the end, if you can place it in front of enough people...
Didn't try to palm off Proball as rebanded Valken at an event?

Status
Not open for further replies.