Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Opus Finale .. Coming Soon !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Just to make sure nobody forgets, my last post is now about halfway through - people sometimes comment, 'Save the best till last' and there's some merit to that but even so, I think there's just as much merit in 'Saving the worst till last' because as we all know, you've only gotta pick up one of the daily newspapers to realise that 'Sh!t sells' ..

It would seem the darker sides of human behaviours are a lot more interesting which is a bit of a sad indictment but nevertheless true.

I'm taking a lot of time with this last post because it needs to be precise and it needs validating; the reason I want people to know it's the truth is simple; it's because sometimes in life, some people are not what they seem ...'forewarned is forearmed' ...
I don't think it's gonna come as any surprise as to who my Opus Finale concerns especially when Jeff Abbott has now been taken off my list and hopefully that's all squared away.

And to all of the people who will read it when I post it up, I hope that you regard it in the same spirit as all the other posts I have written in this forum.
This whole 'Rise and Fool' anthology was a true account of how things happened, leastwise from my perspective.
I've admitted to some pretty bad things and I suppose I ain't come out too well if you've read them all but nobody can suggest I've been dishonest in the things I've said.

I'll get it finished as quickly as I can because Dusty is gonna be all over me to get it posted, it needs saying and I ain't gonna flinch from saying it all ... and if anyone feels like suing me - good luck :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Im super chuffed the Sostas and Bonich made the list! :)
Jon and Jackie have done so much for UK paintball but unlike some people, they work in the background and seek no credit for what they do.
Jon has been at the forefront of paintball marker technology, he has in the past worked with Air-Gun Design [Automag] and various other companies in pushing forward the design of markers and loaders and Lord knows what else.
The guy's a frikkin genius but he never gives it the Billy Big 'Un and as for his Mrs?
Jackie runs the European division of Kee and has been an integral part of that company's growth and development in the European market .. they are unsung heroes of UK ball and it's about time they were accredited for all the work they have done.

I looked at that list ad there's only one solitary soul that doesn't deserve to be in that list ... Anyone care to guess ?
To even consider this ingrate as 'influential' is an insult to all the other deserving souls ...

Reactions: H, Dusty and Bolter

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Jon and Jackie have done so much for UK paintball but unlike some people, they work in the background and seek no credit for what they do.
Jon has been at the forefront of paintball marker technology, he has in the past worked with Air-Gun Design [Automag] and various other companies in pushing forward the design of markers and loaders and Lord knows what else.
The guy's a frikkin genius but he never gives it the Billy Big 'Un and as for his Mrs?
Jackie runs the European division of Kee and has been an integral part of that company's growth and development in the European market .. they are unsung heroes of UK ball and it's about time they were accredited for all the work they have done.

I looked at that list ad there's only one solitary soul that doesn't deserve to be in that list ... Anyone care to guess ?
To even consider this ingrate as 'influential' is an insult to all the other deserving souls ...
All correct.

There was one very small entry that my eyes lost focus and I couldnt read for some reason ;)

Reactions: Dusty

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
When one ponders why on earth such an awful individual is included, it might be an idea to look at who's paid for advertising on the site.
It seems as though money can buy you notoriety even when it's undeserved.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Just read the 175 most influential and there's some very big names on there, its good to see the likes of some of the Uk's finest, Steve Bull, the Sostas and Bonich, Jacko & Ledz, Marcus, Rafe & Bart and not forgetting "Robo" !!!

I must say that I cant for the life on me think what person you believe Should Not be on the list !!! ;) Just have to sit and wait for the final instalment.

Cheers Pete.