Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OTE - Congleton Walk-on 19th April

ShazOTE

Mar 13, 2007
Hi All

Just a reminder that the next Walk-on is Sunday 19th April. After the success of the Christies game last month we have raised over £1000. A representative will be coming to this game to take some promo photos and officially hand over the chq. So if you played and would like to be on the photo make sure you come down.

Other games available are Sun 5th April non electric, Walk-on Sat 16th May, Sat 6th June, Walk-on Sat 20th June.

Entrance £20 or £30 if you bring your own paint. Paint is £30 a box of 2000. If you have preference let me know.

FREE: Air/CO2 refills

You can rent kit if you need to on the day also run a special on same day so if you have mates with no kit they can come on that £45 and includes all kit hire and 1000 paintballs. Give us a ring for more details or check out web site on this.

If you can arrive about 8.30am we get started 9.30am play till about 12ish then break for lunch about half an hour then play till about 3.30pm. At least 12 games some times 14 if you get turned around quick.
Address: Cocksmoss Woods, Cocksmoss Lane, Marton, Cheshire, SK11 9HX

Please ring to book in. Tel 07947 347262 / 01706 360671

Check out the web site for more info www.ontheedgeevents.com and to get a map or give me a ring.

Let me know who's playing.

Shaz