Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ote mercs

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Went asylum paintball Stockport last nite,Wat a joke it had a 12 year old marshalling the games,they don't play fair as no one goes out when shot then they wanted us 5 adults and 3kids under 13 to play against 20 odd of them as no one wanted to change sides,got the feeling we was going yo be used for cannon fodder.as for the boss and staff there attitude was terrible.so to sum things up if you want a good fair game with friendly people and staff avoid asylum paintball in Stockport
This made me laugh, that "12yr old" no doubt has more paintball experience in his little finger than you do mate, so to pick on him for his height is a cheap shot. :tsk:

Next we come onto player numbers, whats the big deal? i marshal at a site and i see people like yourself all the time. If not about numbers theres always something else eh? ;)
A simple called to the marshal, explain the numbers and a few would have run over from the other side, the Temper lads wouldnt have cared, they just wanna shoot fools.

So it seems mate you have come to the wrong forum, its like running into a church and denouncing christianity........wrong choir son ;)

Reactions: ASYLUMKILLER!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think with some of the people who were present last night, coupled with AK's post, it puts a lid on this and we finally get to the truth of the matter .. I called Ronnie up and he told me the circumstances of what went down last night and it seems Dave67 is nothing more than a born moaner/trouble maker and wouldn't know what a professionally run paintball site was if it buggered him senseless .... Asylum Paintball in Stockport is run by professionally competent people, if this wasn't true, I would not stick my neck out for them, believe me .. Ronnie and Glenn are good guys who run a good business, end of !!

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
I totally agree, these guys run a good setup, and the marshalls are CPPS refs, you cant ask for more than that to be honest, i think maybe the OP should have had a chat with ronnie before posting bad press in public.

ASYLUMKILLER!

Jul 18, 2009
asylum paintball manchester
I explained to the party that I was gutted they were not happy and that we "care" about the feedback from players and always hope their experience is a positive one...........unfortunately, these lads didn't want to play on.........you can't keep everyone happy, despite putting in 100% trying to acheive this......thankyou to all the players who have spoke up on our behalf......genuine lads all of you and a pleasure to have at Asylum Paintball anytime.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
HI

I've finally got through cleaning half the arena's and have been thinking about this all day...
We are proud of what we do here and every single person at Asylum is passionate about this place.. This hurts a bit.. The guys who came from "On the Edge Mercs" Seemed genuine enough and we chatted for a while before kick-off.. I think I totally misread the group.. Although we tried to split the groups fairly, these guy's wanted to play as a team and even though some were younger I appreciate you learn as a team and accept all challenges, so if the odds are against you then Game on!!! At first this worked well for the guy's and they were winning, but then it went a unbalanced...

Well in over two years of walk-ons we got it wrong!! So... We run walk-ons as a platform to promote paintball and show off our Great venue, it's designed to get players into paintball in whichever capacity they choose, The OTE Mercs have just started as a scenario team and I honestly thought we could help them progress.
They openly don't like speedball games which from our point of view is a struggle as on the walk-on nights this is primarily what we do!!! But we can adapt our games to suit all players and with all ref's being players and passionate about paintball we have a wealth of experience on site to help.

Dave... Here's the deal... Come back with your guy's and I'll run you a Private game and even show you some training drills you might find helps your team advance, also it will give you an insight into Asylum so if you play the walk-on again, you'll feel more comfortable.. We have done this for many teams from SoManc to the scenario team The Convicts.
There will be no animosity at all when you get here just a smile and warm hand shake!!! I will not charge you any entry, I just want you to experience what we are really about which is the promotion of all levels of paintball.

If you're interested give me a call on 0161 406 0276 and ask for Ronnie!!!

We are a member of the u.k.p.s.f. and if you feel you want outside Moderation on this matter then call Steve Bull.

Your a new team and we'd like to help you guy's if we can, so don't throw this opportunity away because of Ego.

Ronnie

Dobby

CPPS Ref
Feb 14, 2010
Manchester
I attended last night, and it was amazing! Thanks guys!
Although sometimes you may be outnumbered in paintball, you do learn to grit through it, and thats what makes a good team.
If you are expecting to always play even matches, then you must have mis-interpreted what happens in paintball!

However, I know how annoying this can be, but theres no reason to go slagging off a professional site, and their professional marshalls.