Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

OTE Wrexham...Camo or Not to Camo?

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Thanks for all that, I did already know some of the stuff you wrote and the rest was really interesting. I was thinking about an upgrade to an RT valve but I might give it a miss now. Everbody who doesn't have a mag always talks about chopping balls, my mag has never done that and I don't want to temp fate buy buying an RT valve.

The main problem is money, upgrade to and E-Mag, you have to then buy and Air System. I don't have a revvie, so I would have to dish out for that and a warp feed and after all that I would prob have to morgage my house to to pay for it all.

On a lighter note, I've just read an article on another paintball mag (sorry PGI) It was an interview with Tom Kaye, he was describing how excited he was about the Halo loader used in conjuction with the warp feed and Extreme E-Mag, he recons 12-13 bps will be a reality. Which is nice. I'll prob get messages from Angel owners saying that they can already do that.

Have a look, I can't remember what page it is but there is a link in hte links section on the G3 paintball site. www.g3pb.com

l8ters

Rob

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
At the end of the day anything/sum1 thats shoots more than 10balls a second has a risk of choppin balls.
The RT is better on the ball than the Mag.when firin the air 2 propell the ball the valve/bolt is slightly tapered so it releases the air gradually in a pulse effect 2 make it softer on the ball when fired un like the Mag,sum people dont set these things up proply,the normal pressure that the valve says in2 it is bout 750psi,but it will go reactive alot givin a less chance 2 have the ball in the breach,the best pressure 2 have it set so it dosent go reactive(full?) all the time is about the 600psi mark,it still has a bit of the kick back 2 help u fire faster,but wont keep goin 2 fast 4 the Revo 2 feed it.
550psi-NO reactive trigger,very little trigger kick back.
600psi-Still no/little Reactive trigger,but a nice amount of trigger kick back.
650psi-it will go reactive(abit),harder kick back).
700+-ur pushin it!itll have very high chance of goin full auto!!!!.
Warpfeed time!.
Dont worry a bout how much peaaure the Valve needs,aslong as it gets 450psi(thats how much it needs & regulates 4 its self 2 make the system work&none of it goes 2 waste as it uses it 2 power the ball aswell so it uses the same air 2 do 2 jobs).

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Rob mag upgrades.

Me again, if you want a good upgrade for RT valve money 1st buy a revvie, a 9v will be ok ,then get an air america Melee air bottle they cost about £130 new but you`ll prob. get a2nd/h one.The Melee is a1.1l /68cu bottle with a built in reg. screws into your std.gas adaptor, regs. about 700psi (set) no gun mods.Mags run top on air you`ll notice less drop off ,freezing will be a dim memory and you`ll get an all round perfomance improvement plus if your playing somewhere that don`t use air just swap back to co2.Melee`s also come from Sosta`s.

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
Hey Walker just cos u werent born in wales doesnt mean u dont/neva have sh:eek: gged sheep,we cant get it out of fluffly by bitch smackin her 2 say weather u do it with her coz u got her loved up dude!its gettin worse this fluffy fetish thing u have i mean look at ur avtar/picture thingy!I rest my case,trail over,take the stupid boy away!;)
Im only jokin mate anyway have u not sold ya gun yet?come un people its a really nice gun.
SEE U AT THE WALK ON WHERE I CAN REPAY/SHOW MY GRAT-IT-TURED 4U SHOOTIN ME WHILE I WAS REFFIN(I ALWAYS SUM HOW SHOOT A REF EVEN NOT ON PERPURSE,WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA):D

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Well Rob . . . .heres one angel owner to say it!! :D

Using a plain old revvy on intellifeed i can assure you i can already shoot 12bps. . . and Walker can testify. . . in fact he was shootin my Dark Angel at the last Mayhem Masters on the target range and when we looked at the recorded ROF it read 12bps. . .

anyway there is the videos showing an emag shooting 18bps with a Halo on.. . .

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by styles mugger

?well not 4 the Emag&warpfeed anyway!lol.
u all weeds or sum fing?
Take it like a man & carry it 2 ya bunker!Best off leavin the halo at ur first bunker ud get 2 on the field b4 the game starts!.:D

Classy!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Pretty soon we'll have all of our paint-flinging devices strapped onto our shoulders like a rocket launcher cos it'll all be too flamin' heavy to carry! Hmmmmm......RPPG's.........(Rocket Propelled Paint Grenades :D )