OTE wrexham top day

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Just to say a big thx to all the marshalls
good work lads,O and what a nice site well though out
took a work freind with me already wants to go to congelton so thats another player to the paintball family cheers to the guy that let me shoot his eclipse impulse i will be buying 1 soon :) think thats about it No wait i forgot Shame about the STOLEN gun
F*cking Tea leaf Tw*t hope you got the gun back m8??

Super Davey

In Scotland and Very Cold
Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

In my opinion it was one of our best Walk-on days ever!

Everybody was there to enjoy themselves and it ran very smoothly.

Big thanks to my Marshalls who worked very hard all day.

The "STOLEN" gun did eventually turn up. It had been mistaken for a spare site gun and taken down to field. Where it was left behind.

Sorry if i offended anyone by insinuating that it could have been stolen. I'm glad it wasn't.

See you on April 28th at Congleton. Book in fast as places will be limited due to a rental customer day already booked in.

}{y8ri|)

Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
pre-book

N1 the gun turned up!!
its good to no there was no thiefs there i for 1 no that if i had 2000 pounds worth of kit i would be watching it like a hawk

ANy way i will be booking soon for 3 ppl m8 so i will be in touch

Mike (Exodus)

Where's me cheese?
Nov 9, 2001
Manchester
}{y8ri|) - Were you the guy that ran out of gas in the last game? I figured somebody else best use the damn thing since I was shot to bits by one of the Pimps - If you're gonna buy one Planet have got a few going cheap with the fade going the wrong way on the bottom half. Gotta be worth a look.

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Anybody know who was firing the EVIL yellow marbles...I mean paint. Apparently he was using Victory paint in a shocker. This guy was shooting virtually the full length of the Bunker hill field, FROM THE BOTTOM!! We had the marshall crono him and he was well under 300. Where do you get that paint from?

Oh yeah that guy who was on the blue side, wearing the wulf sports top, and tried to kick the back doors out of the swat van. You know who you are!) I was with you all day and saw all your antics..I have one word for you pal NUTTER!!

}{y8ri|)

Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
run out of gas ?

Originally posted by Mike211
}{y8ri|) - Were you the guy that ran out of gas in the last game? I figured somebody else best use the damn thing since I was shot to bits by one of the Pimps - If you're gonna buy one Planet have got a few going cheap with the fade going the wrong way on the bottom half. Gotta be worth a look.
sorry m8 it was not me that ran out of gas but i think i will have a impulse soon cheers i will check planets site :)