Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Other than your marker,hopper and bottle what is your most important piece of kit?

RSPython

Nov 14, 2013
Mask has been said loads, but i love my gogs. I have avatars for winter and e-flex's for when it gets too hot in the summer. The next most important thing i wouldn't be on the field without is a good microfibre. especially in woodsball. those treks back through the woods after a gog shot are nowhere near as bad when you can actually clean the stuff off your lens first :)

PaulBox

Oct 8, 2013
SW Herts
I dont understand the title... everyone shoudl know the mask is the most important thing, always the first to be bought. No matter what gun you have, if you have some crappy slipping, steaming, rubbing mask you wont be able to shoot straight.
You can still shoot straight with a steamed up mask, but probably at nothing useful...

Reactions: Keith357j

Bubbles

Back after a long time away
Dec 23, 2005
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
I agree with the comments about pads. My 30 year old knees won't handle the slides like they used to. Obviously for safety reasons a quality mask is the most important piece of paintball equipment.

mid-effect

Feb 27, 2011
Bristol
Knee pads. I hit a rock whilst playing woodsball over the summer. Ended up in a cast and crutches for 4 months. I can only think of the damage I would have done if I wasnt wearing my knee pads. I think they saved my playing career