Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ouch!!!!

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
Firstly its Lipricorn not lipcorn coz that sounds like a horrible wart thing. And secondly I know loads of fit girls who are good at paintball and in the pro world there's Bea Young, Keely Watson, etc, etc. And I don't think you can drink helium but if you can I'd love to give it a try :D :D

Tiny man

Weebl and Bob!
May 16, 2003
Shropshire, England
u can

Originally posted by P8ntballingPC
u can drink helium ive done it as a laugh b4 u get a helium ballon take the end off and let it go into ur mouth
Ok people we got a real post booster here not a suspect post booster like me pick on the criminals not the suspects:( :( ;)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
you drink liquid helium you die on the spot as it freezes your throat solid.

You can inhale the gas though :)

cool effect........ alters your voice by changing the air density and making your vocal chords vibrate too quickly. Weird.

oggman

Jun 10, 2003
shropshire, England
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
you drink liquid helium you die on the spot as it freezes your throat solid.

You can inhale the gas though :)

cool effect........ alters your voice by changing the air density and making your vocal chords vibrate too quickly. Weird.
how do u knw this stuff

the_nudist

You inhale the helium, man. You dont drink it, liquid helium is kept at about -150 degrees. Drinking that **** is as good a way to kill yourself as i know. Second hand I've heard that getting shot in the knackers is about the most painful thing known to man, though I'm not really surprised.:eek: