Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ouch!!!!

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
cool effect........ alters your voice by changing the air density and making your vocal chords vibrate too quickly. Weird.
Extraordinarily dangerous though...Bad teacher..Bad teacher!!!

if it wasn't for that photo of your alcoholic kitchen I'd report you for encouraging the numpties that think it's funny;) :p :rolleyes: :D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
not that dangerous......... taken from a balloon it's pretty safe, non toxic, doesn't displace oxygen so it's gone within two or three breaths, that's why the effect wears off so quickly(be dangerous from a bottle though).
Not like its CO or anything.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Haha, i almost passed out because of helium, i wanted to know if inhaling the whole balloons worth would make it last longer.....i got dizzy, started going black and it felt like i was dreaming. One helluva trip :D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
just partial asphyxia......... like holding your breath, fills your lungs, then bathes your vocal chords on the way out, you sound squeeky cos your vocal chords vibrate faster in helium than air.
High feeling is from oxygen starvation.just like holding your breath for too long. No toxic effect, but because your still breathing you don't get the panic "choking " reaction.
If you filled a room with helium, you'd die, but not because of it being poisonous or anything.