Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ouch !

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
This thread has caused a stir. Several teams have now been in touch and asking advice on approaching halls in their area. If only two or three of these teams sort something out, it's a start!
Hi mate,

would you be able to start a thread about how to get this done, it'll save you giving the same advice to a million people and give people a good point of reference.

how much did it cost to set up?

thanks Dan

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
I have just put this as a reply to the Swarm thread in the Tactics section as well but the more that see it the better.

I'm converted to the idea that you do not need a full business style/size area to make good use of Re Ball.
The Swarm hall was 20-22 meters square, six bunkers were in use for the snap shooting and the same but with the use of a Zipper for the hold down and running shooting. I was also amazed how durable the reballs are. Swarm have been using theirs for 8 months and show no sign of wear (one of my concerns) and originally purchased 500 each and have not had to top up so far.

We are looking into setting one up locally in a scout hall and using it weekday evenings. This will be between 4 of us and we plan on buying 500 each to start with and see how we get on, not really hard or expensive is it?

Any one that is interested in doing something similar just get yourself down there for a look and although Tony will not do everything for you he will help you out with advice, and I will do the same when we are up and running.

Watching the Swarm guys drill it was obvious how much a difference it can make.
Cheers Swarm.