Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Our AIR SYSTEM ARE ILLEGAL

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok guys and girls I have been having some research getting done on this subject and it is looking a lot better. The reg seems like it does not have to be tested at all !! I will post some more info very shortly or get the guys who know the score to make some posts. But the main thing is not to worry at all !

Also looks like there is a new source for bottle testing which I will post in a few days.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Bow down to Tom lol !! I have heard a few things that shocked me a lot today and once I am able to I will post what they are.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I'm the first one to jump on the side of safety, but using it for your own personal gain to the cost of the paintballer is not on.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
There is a hell of a lot more to it !! It is a joke and some people (companies) are trying to cash in on it.

The regulations are all about transportation of airs, liquids etc across european borders.

Anyways more will be posted soon, and more to the point the bits that some companies have forgot to mention.

I do agree it is good to have regs stamped and tested in the future but I don't agree to scaring people. I also don't like some the other things I found out today which is not correct and should be (hopefully will be) stopped.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
popped over to the similar thread on the other forum, just to see the sheep bleating away, and felt embarrased to be there.:eek:

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
After A Pm I would like to say I do agree that 3000 psi fills should be in place until a different nipple is made for 5000 psi bottles. I also agree air training and passes should be given out. People should not tamper or change any part of a bottle or reg unless they are qualified. All players should be covered for theirs and others safety by insurance from the UKPSF.

I would also agree that a Testing and tracking system that is on place on a bottle should be printed on a reg from now on for safety reasons. I know gizmos sold regs that were low pressure that sent what ever was in the bottle through into the gun and this was very dangerous.

What I do not agree with is the illegal reg issue, if a reg is now to be stamped and tested before selling it fine. But if a bottle is fitted with a reg then surely a simple testing system could be made and the bottles passed for both reg and bottle.

Getting your bottle tested and checking it on a regular basis is a thing every player should do. So I would say the same about any reg that is fitted to a bottle get it tested and checked and don't play with it.