The Home Of European Paintball

out shooting the hopper

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Originally posted by Duggzer0
Think about it, whats the point of wasting all that paint, i always shoot at what i can hit and i usually hit it, it makes sense lol
What about if you need to shoot a lane on the break? Or need to zone out some little runt from getting into the snake?

1 shot 1 kill doesnt really work then...

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by hello there deary
I use an Egg, wont be going to the Halo/Reloader as I'm not that technical! I normally only shoot about 8/10bps...

Why shoot fast when you look this good?

:rolleyes:

Luke.

He's not lying, he is one sexy mofo.

I have a egg on my shocker and she runs fine. Your eblade might be telling you that your shooting 15bps, but your probably only shooting about 10-11, we all know there isn't acctualy a BPS counter that works.

Skyhawk

Monkey

Aug 23, 2005
Manchester, Worsley
Visit site
electronic BPS

How can that be when the number of trigger pulls are counted within a almost perfect measure of time (a digital second). and displayed to you. I would say thats the most accurate you can get.

the average BPS over a few seconds of quick trigger work may be less but if your hitting the mark constantly i think you will find the counter is accurate.

15bps is not that quick in terms of rate of fire. an UZI gives you 600 rounds a minute = 10 a second.
and your huge mini guns on battle ships used to stop incoming attacks chuck out 6000 rounds a minute = 100 a second of .50 shells. now thats fast.

I think you will find that the electronic counter is very accuarate. And if a chip was installed to average you bps you would obviously see a true reflection of your speed.

Thanks
GAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
And of course, no Manufacturer would ever want that display to give, oh say, the shortest time between two registered shots instead of the actual number of shots fired in one second would they?

Sorry dude, but shooting 15bps unaided (no bounce/ramp/added shots) is VERY difficult - I only know a couple of freakish people that are capable, and even then only for short bursts (I manage 11 tops)

But hey - you can believe what you want, cos that's your right. Just don't ever test your gun over a PACT chrono, cos you may be disappointed.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
As far as i know, the BPS counter on the E2/Ego software does actually calculate the figure over a whole second, whereas most other BPS counters in markers such as the angel just takes the closest two shots in any firing period.

Monkey

Aug 23, 2005
Manchester, Worsley
Visit site
its all to do with the strenth and fitness of your finger muscles and the coordination of you fingers with your brain.

I have played the guiar for 3+ years now and i play a similar number of notes per second when running up the fret board.

which would obviously for me be easy the recreate in a fixed area.(the trigger)

try 3 finger trigger work. i just used a well known bass guitar fingering technique of using three fingers to pluck the strings in a certain order to get the most effcient and steady speed out of you fingers and applyed it to the trigger.

I hit 17 bps with no air or ramping. so it was a true figure of my speed. all you need is three years of lightning fast finger practice which gets boring if your gun aint making a cool rock guitar sound.

im sure the makers of the markers would have to justfly saying that their electronics measure to a second or they are not selling what they say they are. there will be a plus and minus percentage of the accuracy of the counter as it wont be perferct but that it isnt goint to be more than 1 bps+-.