Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

out shooting the hopper

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
I have played the guiar for 3+ years now and i play a similar number of notes per second when running up the fret board.
I've been playing guitar for 5 years just over and i can do about 11 constant and 14 peak :rolleyes:

Ryder.

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
All im goin to say is, u have all got off the point and u r now comparin whose penis is bigger, (sorry if i am upsettin any1) u only need to shoot as many balls as it needs to kill the other guy. U could shoot 22 bps and still miss everythin, aslong as u can kepp it constant and u can hit ur target what else matters. Really u dont need to shoot more than 10 bps to hit some1.

Fletch

Reigstered User
Nov 16, 2004
esher , surrey
Visit site
cud buy a z board , but i wouldnt bother cuz eggs are poo with no center of gravity ( well they have an off center center if that makes sence ) so they make the gat un balanced .

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i was once timed on a radar chrono doing 4 bps....pump action

semi i can hold a constant 9bps for around 5 seconds.......thats about average for a resonably experienced player i would have thought.

oh and on an e2 display ive seen someone hit 26bps! my best was 23

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I dunno if this is accurate but i have a few times used my angel's shot counter, live mode on, eye off, no air. Timed 10 seconds and it worked out at a speed of about 10-11bps ...

Not sure how reliable a test it is but there's no bounce or any other thing going on that may have assisted. Of course, i think the ROF counter measured that at at least 17bps.

lil'aztec

Sep 6, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Lovetone
im a firm beleiver in the statements made about how fast your fingers can actually move and i don tthink anything over 15bps CONSISTANTLY is without the aid of bounce...just imho

FWIW i can do 11/12 constant, 14/15 peak

how can you bounce a mouse trigger ?

im doing 25 consistently for 30-40 seconds. 30 peak. as the screenshot in my last post showed.

its just a waste of paint being able to fire that fast, but you know, helpful to keep people behind barricades i suppose