Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

outnumbered? use this strategy

uno

Nov 27, 2001
Texas
Visit site
if your ever outnumbered and can see no good way to get out of it this might work. but use it sparingly as constant use will cause this strategy to become ineffective...........
make sure that the other team can hear you and shout taht your out of paint to a teammate or make it look like your out of paint when really you do have paint and when your opponents get overly aggressive and come out from behind thier cover shoot them up good

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Here's one I used to use to great effect in the woods. Get up in full view, run back and smack your head into a branch. Make sure you connect with your nose sufficently hard as to break it - remember, the more blood the better. You'll be surprised how many of the opposition come to your aid. Once they are carrying you off the field, unload your hopper. Drastic, I know, but it's winning that counts.

uno

Nov 27, 2001
Texas
Visit site
the point of my tactic is to throw people off. no one ever knows what im really doing till its too late. i have caught people off guard with that technique before.

uno

Nov 27, 2001
Texas
Visit site
i think that using unorthodox strategies is a very fun way to play the game. especially when you try a new one for the first time at the field and everyone sees it and are like "WOW" how did that ever happen! also, i have learned that if you do this stuff a lot then people tend to be very defensive when they run into me on teh field because they dont want to be fooled. this can give me the advantage in a bad situation.

uno

Nov 27, 2001
Texas
Visit site
this is what a gost is............this will show just how much of a texan i am. i was watching a tv show that has been showing as reruns in my area. the show was daniel boone (some people may not know who daniel boone is but thats ok) anyways in one particualr episode his son was wondering inside a cave and saw a ghost. well when he got home he told his dad (daniel boone) that he had seen a real live g-o-s-t (meaning ghost, but spelling it incorrectly. i thought it was funny and took it for my own use. so that is the story.