Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Overkill

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
I shoot till they indicate there out . like recently this guy i was playing with made a long run towards the front i was playing indoor with bad lighting (and tinted ize lenses) so i kept shooting as long as he kept running eventually he made it to his bunker stopped and called himself out and walked of (i found out later that i'd hit him neaarly 20 times ) But oh well he should have said out .

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
What about if...

I probably should know this already but what happens if you lay some paint on the "other guy"and he goes kamikaze on you and, even though you've shot him several times, shoots you. Where I play there is only one ref so it definitely relies more on honesty, which is fine cuz I really haven't seen any cheating yet. What if this particular cheater tells the ref that he shot you first and then you shot him?

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Well? Anyone else? I know it's not the most fascinating topic on the planet but this is my primary source for paintball information (the stuff that isn't covered in P8ntballer's classrooms)...and...well...I'm just : confused :

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
It all depends really

Usually put a few balls on 'em from distance but keep your marker up on 'em then call the ref to pull 'em out. If they still play on then you light the biatches up till they can't possibly cover it up. Afew bonus balls, accidentally of course, don't go amiss either as they take the walk of shame. Hey, they won't do it again.

Alternatively we played this game were the last guy in was behind a wingnut and was concentrating on my team mates so I just crept up on him and slowly stuck my barrell over the top and one-balled him in the lense, i think that scared him more than being lit up, he didn't even move, shock I think. ;)