Visit site
Originally posted by Nicky T-Nexus
Overrated:

Latham (K2) ;)
Johan (backlash - too tall)
Dynasty - what have they ever won?
Front players.
Originally posted by Smudge
....but I think Dynasty aren't over rated coz look at what they've won,their young and have got mad skills but we'll see who wins Campaign and then we'll REALLY see who the top team are!!!!:p
Underrated :-

Sarcasm

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Originally posted by J-doe
Underrated :-

Sarcasm
What team does he play for????? :D :D :D

Underrated:

Jose D - always entertaining
Baca Moo-Moo - who makes good observations when he's not stirring up trouble ;)

Overrated:

TJ - I had to pick somone :p

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Im not here to hate on people so heres my choices for underrated playas ;)

Sanchez - Ecstacy
Al Woods - K2
Bif - SPG Spirit
Jeff Abbott - Who knows :confused: ;)
Pikachu - Sad
Andy - Jags
Chris - Kellys
Most of the Control Freaks ;)
Colin - CP Red
Lil' John - Exodus
Jimmy tha sponge - Shock

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
My missus read this thread over my shoulder, she leant over all nice like and whispered in my ear...........overrated :(

I hope she was talking paintball:confused:

:D

Underrated
Moomin / freelance
Chuck / Jags
Dunny / Backlash
Boy Will / Sharks

Overrated
Self hyped teams / players?

Ronnie Hollington

London Tigers #9
Aug 4, 2003
Mayhem
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
J

Originally posted by Al Woods
Good point well taken, we'll be doing the circuit next year to see if we can cut the mustard after this years re-group. See y'all at Campaign though.

We're not over-rated, just thought highly of ;)

Over-rated:

Consilium Dei (boooooooooring)
Tigers (great team, not enough excitement in their game for me)
Cartel

Doc Evil (the man)

al how can we be exciting if u only last 2 minutes, i think K2 have talent, but untill u play in europe/america you are never going to improve mutch more. not sure how good you all are underpressure though.

also i really rate consilium Dei i have more respect for them then any other am team. Not many ppl realise that they are not the same team as last year. NOt only do they have a compelty new team some of them only started playing last year, they have made a fair few finals this year. They are a very calm solid team, u dont expect a team like them to be aggresive when they are still going to have the "in ore factor", i watched them play 6 games in the final when i was marchelling they were great techninally. (although they were ****e in sweeden) ;(

i do rate Jay from ecstacy really highly, Ant from backlash, MarkB, have to agree with the rest of what Jay said. Except for the Ronnie part ;p

tiger kids have some of the best up and coming players, shame on u northen tossers who we watched cheating agasint them ;p (just remember they are only 15 though )

sam last year i watched malera and thought alot of them.

i agree Neil "camel"bel is proberly the most potenially dangerous player in the uk he was world class in England - USA this year, big loss to shockwave (although he is very loose ;p)

Storm im not really sure on, they have beaten a lot of top teams in europe this year, Shockwave, Tigers, strange-Duckling, Russian Legion one. But they have a very up and down record next year will be intresting ;D

regarding Robbo i dont think there is anyone still alive who remembers him playing ;p

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
Originally posted by j,ecstacy
Ok here it goes who do you think are the most overrated and underrated teams/players in the UK. This is not meant to be a thread to start personnal attacks but just for people to express their honest opinions.

Ill start

Underrated

Ronnie from tigers
Ant from backlash
Dunny from backlash even though hes named after a toilet
Me
Billy williams ecstasy

Overrated
Shockwave (struggle to beat their am team consistantly)
K2 (dont play with the big boys in the millenniums)
Gorag from tigers
Ross from ecstasy
Chris edwards
i would agree m8 but dunstable keeps coming into my mind ;) not so lucky jay :p