Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Own gun sites

ZaruzPB

Sep 11, 2016
Combat paintball in Thetford mix punters & own guns and honestly doesn't cause any issues that I've seen yet.

Own gunners tend to hold back by playing semi auto/conserving paint and act as a good leader that people actually listen to (he has an awesome gun he must know what he' doing right?!)
Punters like having someone that has some experience to share and so far seem to love seeing what else is available instead of the rental guns, especially when you have some mil-sim guys roll up in full kit.

This site does do a good job of keeping the teams even in my experience, not sure if others do so well on this.

My first time paintballing was actually as a rental against a group of own-gunners and I didn't feel put off at all, it encouraged me to be more competitive and also to later go on and gear up myself.

~Solo~

Sep 13, 2007
Kent
I found this google map created by someone on this forum - for the life if me I cant find the post so cant give credit - but I took a copy of the map link - hope it works.

It shows sites mostly in the southeast - but if you zoom out it shows other sites. Also it was created some time ago and so might not be accurate but its a good starting point.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.4181985,0.1223371,9z/data=!4m2!6m1!1szTVdLZ2LNGeE.k5LHoM85eG3I?hl=en
That would have been me. I created it a long time ago before kids and middle aged life meant that I didn't have time for such altruistic pursuits; hence why its not very up-to-date. It's concentrated on the South East as I live in Kent and so know more sites down this way.

The link to the map used to be in my banner signature before the permissions changed and it disappeared.

Thanks for the mention!