Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

P8nt plays up on iPhone??

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Anyone else have this problem?

Always checking P8nt when im out and about, but its sooooo frustrating, when im trying to look through threads or check my PMs, that it keeps closing the internet down, so i have to keep on trying until the point comes where i give up and think about throwing my phone into a brick wall..!!! lol

Anything to do with the new forum system?
If not i will just try to refrain from smashing my phone up when i cant browse the forum (y)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
My preferred way to browse a forum is to call up 'new items' then open new tabs for what catches my interest

On this forum sometimes I find if I close a page then it drops out of the browser

I just put up with it. I am not keen on using apps, but there are also other options such as other browsers such as opera

I have not gone into much testing of what works, I can put up with p8ntballer

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Hmm yeh, using the standard safari app that comes on the iphone, its fine with every other site, but as soon as i try to use P8nt, after about 10 seconds it closes the app down completely..

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Hmm thats a strange one then :S has been like that ever since the change to the new forum.
Oh well looks like i will just have to put up with it, cheers all (y)

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Anyone else have this problem?

Always checking P8nt when im out and about, but its sooooo frustrating, when im trying to look through threads or check my PMs, that it keeps closing the internet down, so i have to keep on trying until the point comes where i give up and think about throwing my phone into a brick wall..!!! lol

Anything to do with the new forum system?
If not i will just try to refrain from smashing my phone up when i cant browse the forum (y)
Mine doesn't do that but if i reload a page or lock my phone on a page and then unlock it (which normally refreshes the page) everytime i go to scroll after a few seconds it puts me back to the original place for about 30 seconds but i just put up with it. :)
Although a brick wall does sound really good sometimes...:sneaky:

Last edited: