Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

p8ntballer.com Upgrade Feedback

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
It's prob still in progress but just wanted to say thanks to the admins for finally upgrading p8nt to vBulletin v3.5.4. Looks a lot nicer and more friendly. Just thought I'd make a few suggestions of things that could be changed/added

1. The ability to search for strings that are 3 characters in length. The default is 4 but unfortunatly this is a bit useless in paintball with all its acronyms. All that needs to be done is to change the 'Search Index Minimum Word Length' setting and Robert's your mother's brother.

2. A really natty thing i've seen is the ability embed a user's Xbox Live details into their profile. As there's a lot of gamers on the board i think it would be worthwhile to add. There's a decent 3rd party mod to allow this functionality
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104007&highlight=xbox+live

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
AndyDane said:
You should also build in a function that expands all "TXT SPK" into regular english, then we could all understand the mentally challenged people that join the forum and be one big happy family.
When that technology becomes available, there will be a global end to all war and hostilities, I'm sure of it. I like the new forum look. But I want my stars back :(

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
yer the new look is kool. but i miss the stars and sig's . to get to the signatures now you hhave to like go through the persons profiel.. but it still is very nice and stylish. well done

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
soadrkorny said:
yer the new look is kool. but i miss the stars and sig's . to get to the signatures now you hhave to like go through the persons profiel.. but it still is very nice and stylish. well done
http://67.19.5.132/vb/showthread.php?p=612693#post612693 ;)

blackplasma

Jul 4, 2005
Telford
i agree with the search character bit, its hard to find ego threads or egg hoppers!
also as the sigs have gone we have lost the lists of good traders so a trader rating system would be good, like on avforums
other than that loving the new look, fair play nerds! LOL!