Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

p8ntballer logo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'll take 'hottie' every time - when you get to my age, any descriptive that implies you are still alive is more than welcome.
I think from what I'm seeing unfurl at the moment, the T's and the hoodies are but forerunners of a lot more cool things to come which for the most part is due to my butt getting kicked by Jim.
Bon, makes sure I'm alive every now and then, and Jimbo tries to breathe new life into me ... so far so good - I'm extremely grateful to both !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Psk. Only if we can have some buff hunks modelling them too. ;)

I'm extremely expensive .. and of course, entirely delusional, however, I do not wish to be the reason whole slews of females are biologically nudged into heat upon seeing my pic, my wife gets rather jealous and will refuse to iron my strait-jacket anymore.
After all Jim, if my pic did get used, I wouldn't want any fat masseur types getting all excited.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
@Dusty

Mr Diesel !!!!!
I missed that first time around but I have to take issue; I ain't got his frikkin money but, I reckon in a fight, I'd injure him more than he could injure me, and on top of that, he's got a stonking great big morbidly obese nose.

And so in conclusion, it's fair to suggest that Mr Diesel looks like me, and not the other way around, and on that basis, could you please update your wife regarding the change in the hierarchy of devilishly attractive sex-gods .... In the meantime, I will keep pulling on this big-ass bong-pipe.

Reactions: NinjaSquirrel

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
@Dusty

Mr Diesel !!!!!
I missed that first time around but I have to take issue; I ain't got his frikkin money but, I reckon in a fight, I'd injure him more than he could injure me, and on top of that, he's got a stonking great big morbidly obese nose.

And so in conclusion, it's fair to suggest that Mr Diesel looks like me, and not the other way around, and on that basis, could you please update your wife regarding the change in the hierarchy of devilishly attractive sex-gods .... In the meantime, I will keep pulling on this big-ass bong-pipe.
OK Jessie, well said !!!

;)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
@Dusty

Mr Diesel !!!!!

I have passed your points along to Mrs Dusty and she was very specific when she said that you had the Vin Diesel "thing" going on, not that you looked like him and was also quick to point out she could probably do you more harm than you imagine, what she means I'm not entirely sure in all of my innocence :confused::cautious:o_O

Reactions: upzii and phil-boy