Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

P8ntballer Site Upgrade Complete!

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Seems quicker than the old one and there's less dodgy bits of template formatting - with outsize buttons etc, like it a lot :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'd love to take some credit for this but I can't; this is pretty much all down to Jon Coleman [Admin / Bon], all I did was give it the green light and financed it.

Normally, I'm a bit conservative and don't really embrace change that well but Jon came up with some pretty convincing arguments as to why this platform would better suit our members ... and at first glance, I think he's bang on the money.

This might take a bit of getting used to but I think a lot of you guys who are a lot younger than myself are well equipped to deal with any of the changes we've made here ... when you get older, it's not so easy ... so, don't get old.
I never really liked the thought of getting old but the alternative was a little less appealing.

I'd like to thank Jon for his work and counsel and to all my mods for suggesting a lot of the changes that this new year is going to bring to this site.
This new software platform change is the first of the major changes and there will be others coming behind it that tend to focus upon extending our membership and embracing wider areas of our much-loved sport.

At the moment, we [Paintball] are in the process of evolving in a surprising new direction brought about by the recent downturns in the world-wide paintball economy ... for some companies, it will mean their demise, for others, the smart ones, they'll use it as an opportunity; I ain't saying we're smart, I just wanna give you guys the best possible product in these difficult times and that of course needs investment.
In times of recession, that's the one thing people tend not to have available, money to invest.
I got my fingers crossed anyway.
I hope you all enjoy the changes and if any of you have any questions or queries then please get in touch with either myself or any of the mod team, all of whom will be happy to assist.

Reactions: darren lewis