Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PA League 2007 update......

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
B4 everyone starts slating me , lets set the record strait right now , The bald *** that I used to play paintball with , Asked me to do some field designs for the PA which I obliged . However having a pretty ****ty week , did not have time do anything on photo shop , so what I sent russ was a little crude to say the least , think back of fag packet and your not far off .:)

Give people more time and things will be right is the moral of the story ..me thinks

Chris

Ps: He asked me monday night !!!

Jesus

London Tigers 2
Dec 13, 2006
Herts
Dont think anyones blameing you mate, people just want to see what their playing on. I'd be happy with a rough sketch draw in crayons :D

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
B4 everyone starts slating me , lets set the record strait right now , The bald *** that I used to play paintball with , Asked me to do some field designs for the PA which I obliged . However having a pretty ****ty week , did not have time do anything on photo shop , so what I sent russ was a little crude to say the least , think back of fag packet and your not far off .:)

Give people more time and things will be right is the moral of the story ..me thinks

Chris

Ps: He asked me monday night !!!

Chris mate,

I thought the way you managed to send the field plans was a touch of class and without them they would all have ended up six bunkers each on the forty with a solitary X on its side in the middle so don't let those nasty ballers take the micheal out of your ingenuity to find a solution to the problem.
Despite several of your current team mates begging me for a copy of the emails I promise you I will not forward them to anyone.
However if I can do the intermission boards that I was telling you about.................. well that my friend is a different matter.:D

Bald *** out

Russ;)

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
terribly sorry to threadjack and if i get a ban then so be it.

is anyone going to the PA got a bottle cover for sale. paypal waiting

PM me so there are no other threads on this matter please.

sorry once again :eek:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I no longer need a lift, ta Fish.

Russ, just spoke to Mars Bar, sounds like it'll be an awesome weekend :).

7lash

Planet R&D
Chris mate,

I thought the way you managed to send the field plans was a touch of class and without them they would all have ended up six bunkers each on the forty with a solitary X on its side in the middle so don't let those nasty ballers take the micheal out of your ingenuity to find a solution to the problem.
Despite several of your current team mates begging me for a copy of the emails I promise you I will not forward them to anyone.
However if I can do the intermission boards that I was telling you about.................. well that my friend is a different matter.:D

Bald *** out

Russ;)

So Edwards is the only captain that knows the field layout eh? He's obviously worried about his 10 o'clock game. ;)

It's alright Chrissy... we'll be gentle. :D