Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pack Wearing Techniques

Kwarocks

Oct 22, 2013
I was wondering what is the correct way to wear a pod pack. Is it to put it over your jersey or is it to have your jersey rest on the top?

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
Don't really think there is a correct way as it's whatever works for you. I've seen people with packs upside down, under and over jerseys. Just what suits you best and what you find the most effective.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
What is comfortable for you
Try it either way and see if it affects you removing or replacing a pod

Pod belts are normally worn so that the pod drops - if the jersey is on top is that really going to make a difference to you getting a pod out?

If you have sponsors they may not be keen on you having a lovely jersey with their logos on it and then covering it with a pod pack

It might be raining and you could be keeping your pods as dry as possible so they don't slip out of your hand

Contrary to popular belief in some circles paintball is not a fashion show
Wear your gear the way that is right for you and allows you to play unhindered

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
On a serious note!!!

most tournaments follow the millenium series rules and you have to have your jersey tucked into your pack with the bottom of the jersey at least 3inches below your pack

other than that you just need to find the correct position for you, i personally pull my pack below my hips and have it just above my bottom, others have it around there wast.

Reactions: Jamie.JC.Campbell

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
I never really realised there was a technique for pack wearing aha!

I wear mine just above my waist just about around my belly button over the top of my jersey. The one thing I do often notice at the field I work at is people often wearing the packs upside down (pod lids facing up) I'm not really sure if whether they realise it's upside down or that they just prefer it that way? Maybe they're worried pods will fall out if they're facing down?

Davidg31

Mar 1, 2015
Hi

I wear mine on my waist at the back so that I can crawl when needed and it's not in the way, slight downside is it's just a bit extra that's sticking out of cover if you're not careful.