Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Painballs

oliverm

Mar 3, 2020
Hi. I'm an amateur in the paintball game. Anybody can suggest quality paintballs.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi. I'm an amateur in the paintball game. Anybody can suggest quality paintballs.
Generally you need to buy from where you play. If you go to a normal punter / rental site then you cannot bring your own paint. (The paint is what brings in the money and covers their overheads)
Rental paint will be a ‘lower grade’ tough paintball, to survive hardy mechanical guns and to last as they can never truely predict how much will be sold on a day.

If you play a walk-on then you might be allowed to bring paint, but it’s likely that it will be site paint only. Probably with a choice of grades.

Low grade is hardy and tough
High grade is very sensitive to atmospheric conditions and how well it is stored, and fragile. It’s designed to break on the slightest impact, which means the gun must be soft on paint and your pods need to be well packed without being loose or too tight

If in doubt use a mid grade paint, and ask people for advice on the day.

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Bought a box of Tomahawk Zero yesterday and people were using their classic paint. Jesus the stuff does hurt :ROFLMAO: So many times I was hit and it just pinged off of me:X3: