Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint Grenades.........

Draven

Jedi Master / bunker sl*t
Nov 19, 2001
in a house
www.diablopaintballing.com
thats right paint grenades aren't very good,..all yourreally paying for is a banger,... better of buying a thunderflash,.... they're louder,..great for frightening the still beating heart out of your opponant!!!

I was trying hard to be polite yes they crap and have only once managed to cause a hit in our experience.

we don't talk about that one much sulking and mutterlng follows.

Be warned smokes don't mix well with asmatics and small spaces:(

have cool shot of smoke doing it's thing on my home site.

painting your room with paint....

I wouldn't go there
A if your using your gun you might well take off some plaster.
B if you are a lazy----- bag and leave it eventually your walls go mouldy and grow a beard

you haven't not seen a bearded paintball!:confused:
c sad git in question was shooting flys and no he missed all of them it was far more fun freezing them mid air with co2.

ps what is it with paintballers and pies and do they have to be nice pie or just anything vaugely ebible

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Another way?

I caught a website once while trundling along looking for markers, it was about how to make a paint grenade. It was baasically a rubber tube filled with paint and stopped up with two ball bearings at either end. THen wrapped into a u shape then covered with a fine mesh several times. The tube then had a cap put on it the pulled the two ends of the tube together and then with a pin inserted it was safe. Take the pin out, cap off and throw it at a wall and it goesand squirst out the paint much like a balloon. Never seen one used but it sounds good, no tricky charge and the parts are re usable (bar the ball bearings)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
They work...................

Well, a guy used a squad buster on me when we weren't even playing. And, trust me, it worked. I was covered in blue pait that was really hard to clean off. I was really . :D

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Paint grenades suck....
Smoke, great for confined spaces...eg village, fort, dense forrest.
Thunder flashes, if you know where someone is hiding and you can throw it behind them in their bunker, great to unleash hell. chances are they will jump and hopefully move some body part out from behind their hidey hole and you just stand there shooting.

Have fun:D