Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint Grenades.........

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Grenades suck, lots of the time they wont even break. A little off topic, a dirty trick though. If you gun goes down, take a pod and pour out about 1/4 of it. Take a stick squegee andbash all the paint inside. It takes a couple of minuites to make it real thin. When you gor a nice liquid run to someone and pour it on em, make sure to go for the mask incase the ref does not call it. Haven't tried it for fear of death. Just don't tell em who told you to do it.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Another trick that works but only if you are playing woods(which sucks by the way), take something like a black rock and chuck it up in the air real high, yell "Grenade" and aim at their bunker, shoot.

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Oh and barring the occasional success paint grenades do indeed suck big time yeah if you are lucky you might get some one but unless its a senario and you've got a room full of ppl spend your money on paint balls (its more fun to shoot 'em anyway:D )

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Smoke and Paint Grenades

In regard to smoke grenades - I have to say that they are awesome fun - especially in forresty situations. I have to say though - they're not so well suited to school, ahem, on that last day of term......after filling up half the study hall don't throw it out the window so that it keeps billowing smoke in front of the staff room!!! Oooops! :eek:

Anyway, oh yes, paint grenades. They are very price for what they do and the effect they have. I've used the Tippman squadbuster a couple of times and they do have a pretty good yardage for spraying, but I found the best use for them is on village scenarios - if you're able to get one through the window of a building you can take out 2 or 3 people at once. - As long as it makes it though the window!! They're rather disappointing when they bounce back towards you! You can try lobbing a couple of stones through the window first, if by then they players in the building aren't unconscious proceed with the grenade!!

Happy Hunting! :D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
oh really?????:(

hmmmm sounds like paint grenades suck and after they make it sound so good on the internet lol:rolleyes: