Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

~~paint jobs~~

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
hey guys i was wondaring if enyone could tell me where i could get something re sprayed and how much it could cost me.. i.e a barrel or a trigger...

get back to me

stewy

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
I have enquired yesterday and tis is their price list:

For you reference the prices for anodising are below :)

The pricing scheme we use is very simple. We charge a standard £25 setup fee for any job, no matter how many parts you would like to have done. After that, to anodise any parts is just £6 per part

If you would like to change the finish on any part, please add an extra £1 for each part the finish change is required on. That means, for example if you wanted to change a part from having a neutral or dust finish to being a "high gloss" finish, then the part would be £7 instead of £6.

If you would like to fade anodise a gun, please add an extra £1 to all parts, so if the parts were staying the same surface finish but you wanted the gun to fade from one colour to another, each part would cost £7. If you wanted finish change AND fade on you parts, each part would be £8 (£6 base part price + £1 finish change + £1 Fade).

Custom graphics and tattooing are charged at £25.00 per individual logo, duplicates are not charged.

On top of all this, Return Carriage is free!
All parts must be sent to us fully disassembled, with all stickers, o-rings and screws removed.

A strip and re-build service is also available on Matrix, Ego, and Autococker Markers. Labour for this is charged at £35 per hour

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
That email was from Jamie but if you need a more detailed enquiry he's the person to contact, he got back to me very quickly I was chuffed. :D