Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint Prices

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Not what I was after at all

But it's good.
Actually, what I was curious about was a) price differentials from site to site and event or series and, b) events that require participants use their paint at their prices.
Don't care what everyone's "deal" is nor did I expect anyone to start divulging that sort of info. :D Know I wouldn't.
For example, IAO has always required you purchase their paint. In the past that was ZAP at $90 a case and this year with Diablo Hellfire was $106.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Not what I was after at all

Originally posted by Baca Loco
But it's good.
Actually, what I was curious about was a) price differentials from site to site and event or series and, b) events that require participants use their paint at their prices.
Don't care what everyone's "deal" is nor did I expect anyone to start divulging that sort of info. :D Know I wouldn't.
For example, IAO has always required you purchase their paint. In the past that was ZAP at $90 a case and this year with Diablo Hellfire was $106.
Well the majority of tournies in the UK are BYO wit the exception off the diablo cup (think thats what it was called :confused:) price was around £40 a case I think.....

I played this event when I played for FusionUK.

Paul.

J

Johan

Diablo Cup is a BYO.....

And Backlash is sponsert by DraXxus!! :D

laters

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Johan - Endurance
Diablo Cup is a BYO.....

And Backlash is sponsert by DraXxus!! :D

laters
Musta been a different event then, I know you had to use Diablo, it was at Nottingham.

Diablo limited?? I've already been corrected on this one once but still can't remember the name lol

Paul.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3

Er... Paul, Draxxus/Diablo, same thing.
lol yeah I know that :D :D :D!

The event I'm on about wasn't bring your own.
The format was each team was allowed x amount of cases to use as they saw fit over the tournament.

Paul

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Profit margins on paint are actually quite low compared to 99% of other industries.
Are you sure? I dont think you realise the economies of scale that certain large firms enjoy. I know how much it costs XXXXXXXXX to make a box of paint and believe me, the profit margin on a box of paint is unreal. I cant think of another product which is made so cheaply and sold for so much. The profit margins are so huge that free paint given to teams is nothing, just a minor marketing cost!