The Home Of European Paintball

Paint Prices

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
Fresh Paint

Ascik
How old do you think the paint is that you see in Europe. It only takes 10 days from shipping from US/Canada before it is available.

Besides some paint is better after it has aged a few weeks.

The factory in Italy was Scherer that was probably the last time scherer was consistantly good. The same factory now makes Tomahawk.

Diablo will be opening a factory in Europe real soon.

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Well I know how paint is coming from the US (no names) but its DEFINITELY NOT 10 days old I have to tell you that! Sometimes its already a month old when it gets to distributors....

In eastern europe there is a few BIG (and I mean REALLY big) medicine/cosmetics factories operating on 30% utilization. The machines are there the ingredients are there the know how is missing. And the labour costs are not exactly the same than in the UK.

Peace

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
Paint

Ok I will rephrase
Diablo paint is 10-15 days old when it gets to Diablo in England generally.

A couple of companies tried making paint in eastern Europe the problem is that the big paint companies have the gelatin supplies sown up. Technoball is an example they went out of business because scherer and Zap stopped there gelatin supplies. And a couple of other companies where bought out and paint production stopped.

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Exactly after it gets to wholesalers and down on the food chain...

Im not speaking about competing with them. Im speaking about educating them that a possibility exist and the investment is not as big as a whole brand spanking new factory's would be. Then we would have fresh and cheaper paint!

Hey I can dream :)

Peace