Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint Recommendation

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Ok so I know I have asked this before to a degree but I will explain.

I’m off tomorrow to NvS Homecoming at Warped and I’ve discovered they will be selling and letting you use other paint than just Standard Tomahawk and that’s all I’ve ever shot.

They’ll have Valken, GI and Pro Shar there so was just wondering if people could give me
recommendations on what I should use in f available e.g Valken Graffiti

I want something bright, that isn’t a White or Yellow fill if possible (I know paint changes) please guys……spread your knowledge!

Also anyone else going tomorrow?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Best idea sir is to talk to the guys at NvS on the day and ask what they think. After all they are the ones storing and keeping the paint all nice for you to shoot. They will probably have done some drop tests and have player feedback on it too.

Reactions: slowreality

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
Best idea sir is to talk to the guys at NvS on the day and ask what they think. After all they are the ones storing and keeping the paint all nice for you to shoot. They will probably have done some drop tests and have player feedback on it too.
Thanks Chief, I really didn’t think that ;)

slowreality

The Dude
Jun 14, 2020
Pelsall, West Mids
@slowreality How did it go? which paint did you go for? what made you choose it? did you have fun?
I bought a box of Empire Paint :) Not sure which grade (Red Ball with writing on one half & yellow fill)

I’ll be honest, I wanted to try anything that wasn’t Tomahawk so I could get some different paint experience.

As for the event itself it was EPIC! I had so much fun and it was even more exciting than just a usual Walkon. The North Won, score was 900 to 600 :giggle: I won’t make it a regular thing but will most definitely do it once a year

Reactions: ant290