Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint...

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Originally posted by tb-303
I know your ties with Diablo and that generally its Ok(i won't disagree there) but the bruse on my arm was coz of Diablo and i haven't seen a bruse like it before. it was from a shot about 20 ft away(no mugging)
All i'll say is when its good its good but when its bad it sucks i'm actually gonna get a photo to show you coz i think you should see what it's capable of, not for the squeamish.

tb-303:(
TB probably the weather affected the paint on sunday, lets not forget it was fu*kin hot, or maybe the person that shot you was running over 300fps ;)
Or maybe you just puny j/k :p
May the Hoegardden be with you

GrizzlyBear

Jun 23, 2002
Newfoundland, Canada
Visit site
thx

I did what u said to do b4 u told me Sparkie. :) i found others and bought 4000 between the 6 of us, we got Diablo Blaze because i found someone with it and although it didn't beat out the ZAP by much it did beat it when it came to looking at the brusies and welts...not that many bounces though:confused: so yeah, thanks for the help!

Oh and a happy b-day to me too yesterday was my 17th birthday...:D

anyways, yes, supplyers here in Newfoundland Canada are very limited any suggestions on ones close by (Atlantic Canada) would be great, thanks alot

(oh and i checked out Mrpaintball.ca, didn't see anything about paint there?)

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
mmmmm..........cookies

i wud say my favourite thing at diablo apart from everything there wud be the cookies-up for sparklie!yay! ....................................................oh um sorry r we talking about paint? oh welli have to say blaze is the tastiest paint around.mmmmmmmmmm...................cooki- i mean ......blaze.

:p