Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint...

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Looks like another thread gone somewhere else.Marchbrook...now that IS a site,the car field rocks,as does the house...oh and the grave yard,in fact there ain't a bad field there ,unless your at the bottom of that steep bloody hill one:)

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
I go wherever I can get a game,In my job I drive between 70,000 and 90,000 miles a year,so traveling to games/sites don't bother me(plus I claim the mileage back:D )

curt

Apr 4, 2002
alberta canada
www.geocities.com
back to the paint

i like all rps and diablo midnight.
but i prefer over all others the evil allstar that was sold at world cup. the shell is soooo thin that it breaks if you drop it two feet..
for really low pressure markers of course

GrizzlyBear

Jun 23, 2002
Newfoundland, Canada
Visit site
Should i buy it?

ok, so i have very little in my area in the way of paintball accessories, etc. infact i'm luck to have one feild here. i had to buy my gun online. as well as the aftermarket barrel. anyways, two quick questions....one i have found some paint in my area for cheap... 1000 rounds of ZAP cronic or 1000 of BE. now i know that everyone here will freak out if i buy BE, so i won't. My question is should i go ahead and get the ZAP paint or should i look for better deals online for a case of better paint? remember now, i live in Canada and getting shipping from the U.S. a) takes forever and b) costs lots-o-$$$. thanks for your help in advance

GrizzlyBear

Jun 23, 2002
Newfoundland, Canada
Visit site
second Q

2nd question is, i'm finding that the best paint mathc to my barrel is different than the bore size? any reason this would be? for instance i buy smaller paint than the bore and it works really good, i buy same, some breaks in the barrell, bigger lotsa breaks...is this supposed to be? am i going crazy?

GrizzlyBear

Jun 23, 2002
Newfoundland, Canada
Visit site
well i suppose that i could get paint of different types online for around the price that i could get ZAP here, but i would have to buy in bulk, therefore being very sure of my paint, so should i buy the ZAP which is the only reputed type of paint availabe to me here or should i buy in bulk some diablo or marbelizers or such from the net?

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
Whats the difference in cost?

Cos you might have noticed from my prevous posts, chronic rocks!!!!! :D :D :D
Surely you mean chronic is rocks ;)

Bloody hard that stuff is, no breaks in the barrel all day, loads of bruises and bouncers to show for it though from people on t'other side using it.

You've gotta think a ball is hard when it smacks you right in the faceplate of your proteus and doesn't burst. Not just once either. I took about 5 rounds to the head in quick sucession last weekend and not one of them burst :(