Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Paint...

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Cube their not bruises you've got m8,its Leprosy ...free gift from the OTE swamps,these bites still haven't gone:(
Oh and Chronic is the Daddy:D ,after all whats the odd bounce between friends,its not as hard as Cal Mag.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Fleisher
Cube their not bruises you've got m8,its Leprosy ...free gift from the OTE swamps,these bites still haven't gone:(
Oh and Chronic is the Daddy:D ,after all whats the odd bounce between friends,its not as hard as Cal Mag.
As c&^p as it sounds mate you want to carry a tube of germolene with you, smells like s*&t, but it does get rid of bites fast and it's got a local anesthetic to stop them buggers itcing. Treat them with it as soon as you find em, and keep going until it goes away.

Mine have all gone now. Including the one on my shoulder that I didn't actually notice till tuesday when I accidentally scratched it.

Why don't they itch until you notice them, then they never stop?:( :( :( :(

BTW,
I actually like that chronic, I like the fact that I've shot 7K of it over two shoots at OTE and I've had one burst. I just wish it burst more on the opposition and sometimes even on me!

I'm not kidding, the one that hit me on the top pf the head, (this one actually burst), knocked me senseless for a good 20 seconds or so. I think I even took a very long way back to the safe zone through firing lanes 'cause I had no real idea what I was doing. That's just too bloody hard in my opinion.

When I get organised, too much work ATM, I'll put up the piccys that got took at the WOD and I'll include the BruiseWatch section. Between me and my other half we've got some crackers. I started playing in '89, I remember the Cal Mag that got banned and I tell you *nothing* is as hard at that Chronic we used.

As for bad batches, that makes two bad batches on two different walk on days. I appreciate the deal Planet got for the walk ons, just not sure if I'm going to take them up on it next time.
I like the paint I shoot to burst;)

:D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Germolene?,damn I`ve been using KY:confused:
If its anything,Chronic is consistant I've shot 10,000 plus and its all the same...HARD

Ok guys but

I know my feild has a non Zap policy but here goes............ It can be very good paint but over the longer term their consitence leaves some thing to be desired I have been shot by good and bad Zap and allways found it to leave the bigest bruices. There have been some really good batches of chronic and it's cheep don't get me wrong nothing wrong with cheep if it's good.

My advise is to say exactly what you want and to get the best paint you can at the best price. Be freinds with your supplier if you can Sometimes it's worth going out of your way even if only once. Let them know what you want it for some sites love hard bouncy paint :( :eek:

Sad But true for every paintball their is a home for it some were it's just making sure you let a good suplier know what you want.

I got shot in the face plate going in for a mugging and got a fat lip for my trouble:eek: hard yup 3 weeks later bruse from a bounce still there.and that was from far side of the feild. Diablo shot 20 foot and nothing even visable till 3 days later yellow tinge in the light. That was a sweet batch of midnight. Yup diablo have batches I am not happy with occasionally but I let my suppliers know and remind them what I like and then all is good with the world.

Matching bore size to barrel I may be worng here but place ball in barrel and blow it should glide through if the bore is too small they will drop out and you won't have fun there either if it's too big ie you can't blow it then too much pressure and it will break.

If your funds are limited and sounds like they might be (no offence) I would sugest you go for good but cheep paint that fits your barrel.

Alternativley I would sugest you speak to other like minded local ballers and buy in bulk bigger orders are cheeper you can split the costs and they are far less fiddly for suppliers ;)

Good luck

I find it very intresing reading how paintball happens around the world it makes you apprciate what we have here. Considering Diablo is based in Canida and we are at the wim to some dergee of what gets sent. I find it very suprising you have problems. The americans have the best of it by all acounts. australia has some really tight laws :eek:

sparklie apreciating the diffrences broadening horizons

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
I know your ties with Diablo and that generally its Ok(i won't disagree there) but the bruse on my arm was coz of Diablo and i haven't seen a bruse like it before. it was from a shot about 20 ft away(no mugging)
All i'll say is when its good its good but when its bad it sucks i'm actually gonna get a photo to show you coz i think you should see what it's capable of, not for the squeamish.

tb-303:(

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
TB, I too took a couple of shots on my body on Sunday but they bounced which usually causes bigger bruises. However, tiny little almost-gone marks rather than big f*ck-off bruising even though I tend to mark easily & they were on fat areas which also normally mark well. I'm not saying that the paint marked any less than normal, but it certainly didn't mark me any more than usual for Diablo. Chronic however, well - still have a couple of marks from a tourney about 6 weeks ago!