The Home Of European Paintball

paint

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
now calm down everyone.

firstly if the paint is stored badly, it will affect it badly.

2nd, make sure your paint to bore match is good, you should be able to blow a ball through with very little effort. if in doubt fit either a 693 or 695 and run that. If the paint is any larger, it's fcuked.

3rd check your battery in the maker SP guns like a nice full cell or they can do weird things.

4th clean your barrell with hot water to remove any buildup of sheel residue in there.

5th try a different paint

6th give up and let a tech have a look

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Tomahawk is also awesome paint.^^
Hell yeah, we shot a batch of Finest that we had left kicking about in cars and pods last month. We expected it to be knackered from poor storage, but it shot great. I was genuinely impressed. It'd break if you just tossed it at something hard, but I didn't get a single barrel/pod/hopper break all day. I'm not trying to please sponsors here, I honestly just love the stuff (it's tastier than other paint I've eaten too ;) )

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
went down bassetts pole yesterday and used a paint called 'inkd' by zap and for the price it was great. my ego loved it :) on a .693 bore it flew straight as any other ive shot and i didnt have a break in barrel or gun all day. yipee for zap :D

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
Yep what the man above said! we shot 20ish cases of INK'D at the x ball yesterday,and think only 2 of us had a barrel break all day was breaking well and flying straight only paint i'd say was better is chronic:)

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
Think that all you want mate, but I have used many types of paint and was very impressed with severes 'cyclone' brand. Even before we acquired sponsorship from severe.

I suggest you actually use the paint yourself and then judge.

Tomahawk is also awesome paint.^^
Don't get me wrong mate,I don't have any negative feelings towards cyclone,in fact I have only heard good things about it,although I have not tried it myself,it is certainly a brand I would consider trying myself.

The point I was trying to make,albeit a tad sarcastically is that as you are sponsored by them you have to have a certain bias towards them.Whilst I don't disbelieve your opinion on the paint,I am aware you cant really be negative towards it if you did not like as they are your sponsors.

The thread starter is looking for advice on paint.In order for him to make an informed and balanced decision I think it was worth noting you were sponsored by Severe and as such there was a possibility it was not one hundred per cent impartial advice.

Please don't take my post or this one as antagonistic because it it's honestly not.:)

I too have been impressed with tomahawk in the past.Was using a Sterling paint yesterday as our teams brand was not available,think it was powerball,and me and a few of my team mates were quite impressed with it for a fairly low cost paint.Used another Sterling brand before(although I can't remember which) and it too was good.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
why's that..??
Because we couldn't control the problem that meant we couldn't shoot it, thus making is a reason beyond our control!

I like cyclone (mainly because the shell is pretty(seriously)) but it's a quality paint too, tastes freaking rank though. other than that I like blaze, never had a problem with it